Timeline

This is my best attempt at a timeline for Alex

Also ignore the fact I don't know what her parents names are

---------

She had a normal family and a good childhood until she was 12. When Alex was 12 both her parents died in a car accident.

She was then adopted by Anne and Dan and lived peacefully with them for a while. During that time Alex had lived with Anne and Dan she started to work for Ms. Chen at the corner store to save up money for a motorcycle and her own apartment. 

She had gotten her own apartment as long as she had one of her guardians close by. She had also gotten away with it due to her apartment building being older so it was cheaper to live in. (and the fact that the landlord just doesn't care anymore)

(btw that was me trying to make the whole apartment thing make since)

When she was 14 the whole thing with Venom had started. Both her newest parental figures had died as the rocket was being launched. Alex had Killed Culton Drake and returned home with Venom.

She got a few visits from the CPS (child protective services) trying to ask her to go into foster care. Alex worried about that and brought the case to the court. Her lawyers were Matt Murdock and Foggy Nelson. They won the case and she ended up only having to have check-ins to make sure everything was going ok and she wasn't in danger.

(don't look into this too deeply it was the only way I could think of to make it work)

Well Alex was dealing with all that one of her best friends Peter Parker (who she had been friends with since she was young) was going through his problems. He had been bit by a radioactive spider and had spider-like powers.

After they both ended up telling each other about their current power situations they agreed to team up and become superheroes, Peter being spiderman and Alex being The Venom. 

They worked for a few months to test out powers and suits (Peters was a crapy sweat suit and Alex had an old black army suit she found at a thrift store, both try not to think about how weird the first suits were) before  they went out as the newest vigilantes.

Along the way of them being superheroes for one full year (making alex and Peter 15), they built up a reputation and Alex had even had a mercenary sent after her. Though the mercenary named Deadpool had failed in killing her and instead befriended her. 

Deadpool had even shown the two around and one would say taken them under his wing. He even ended up showing them Hell's Kitchen Daredevil. After a while of hanging out (and snooping) with the Devil of hells kitchen and Deadpool Alex and Peter both found out who they were. Matt Murdock and Wade Willson. 

The group had gotten closer and had become good friends and even did some patrols together, so the media had named them all Team Red (even though The Venom suit wasn't red people still called them Team Red)

After about a year of doing superhero things (Peter and Alex are now 16) they had been getting weird feelings on patrol which they had later been identified as The Avengers spying on them. It would turn out that the Avengers had been trying to find out their identities due to it being a security risk.

Around that time Alex had texted the wrong number and made a new group of friends.

The spying from the avengers had gotten worse due to the point that they sent out captain America and iron man to 'talk' to the heroes. They both managed to escape from the avengers. 

Suddenly the fighting and spying from the avengers cooled down when Bucky and Sam were sent out to find Venom and ask for a truce. They swapped numbers and went on with their lives. One day Alex got a call from Sam asking for her and Peters's help on a mission.

They completed the mission and ended on a decent note with everyone agreed to be on even ground with each other and if the Avengers needed help The two heroes would help them, and same for the others.

The heroes even got invited to a New Years party.

Suddenly at Alex's school there was an announcement that Stark Industries would be holding a position for an intern. Alex and Peter do not want to have their night jobs and daylife collide so they pitch the idea to fail the test. Of course, not everything goes as planned and they both get called in to talk to Tony Stark.

After negotiations and bribes, Peter gets an internship with Tony and Alex is the new babysitter. Her first-time babysitting Cassie goes well and her first time babysitting Nate..... Was an adventure to say the least. But both ended normal in the end.

One day at school a new kid is brought in and his name is Miles Morales. The new kid is kinda weird so Alex keeps her eye on him.

She is asked by Tony to watch Loki and Thor for a day. She waits with MJ (another one of her friends \ crush) until they arrive. The day goes as normal as it can when you're watching two Asgardians until she gets kidnapped. She escapes the kidnappers but brings alone one of the kidnappers to be her neighbor (Milo).

On patrol one day she found someone hanging around (literally) and recognized it to be Miles. She helped him out and called In Peter for help and he asked Miles if he wanted to be a superhero. Miles agreed so they both ended up training him before he went out.

Alex got another text from a random person and ended up getting added into another group chat but the Gen Z version.

One day Alex is invited to Avengers tower to talk to Nick Fury and he offers her a spot on the team. Alex declines at the moment but says she would still like to do missions and if anything changes she would let him know.

Miles goes on his first patrol and everything goes as normal as it can go.

Alex gets drugged (again) and admits A TINY bit of her feeling to MJ. But she also opens up about some of her issues and feelings.

4th of July happens and a bunch of things goes down. She's introduced to some people and trapped under chunks of the ceiling with Nate, Cassie, And Peter. At one point Miles shows up to fight the lizard but leaves after. They all end up getting out and surviving the night.

-and that's all for now-

Boom 

That's the story wrapped up into one

I left out some smaller parts because it's A LOT of chapters. 

Damn this is a long story

But I think this is correct so yay me

anygays! Goodbye people!

-The Author