Young avengers

A/n

Just so you know not all the comic young avengers will be here

I'm just adding in the ones we got in this story/ the ones that fit for this fic 

-Kate 

-Wanda 

-Pietro 

-Shuri 

-Harley 

I think that's it tho 

✨For now✨

*laughs in future plot points*

ON WITH THE STORY

Alex POV

I woke up early due to a call, and it was a weekend too might I add, who wants to wake up on a weekend, NO ONE!.

I picked up my phone and held it to my ear.

"Hello?"

Nothing the phone keeped ringing I looked over and it was my work phone was ringing, I groaned and picked up my work phone.

"What the fuck do you need Sam" I asked slowly blinking awake, Sam so far was the only one who had my number so unless someone else was calling it was gonna be him.

 "You sound like you just woke up" he chuckled.

"YoU sOuNd LiKe YoU jUsT wOkE uP" I mocked "I did in fact just wake up due to you calling at this ungodly hour"

"It's 7:30"

"It's also the weekend"

"Still we need your help for a mission"

"Still the weekend, I haven't even eaten yet"

"We got a lot of food here you can eat at the tower"

"...... you better have a lot of food, what's the mission"

"The short version is we found a base that was experimenting on mutants and inhumans-"

"I'll be there shortly" 

"Ok didn't think you would agree this fast but bring your friend Spider-Man"

"Got it I'll be there soon" I hung up and jumped out of bed.

I quickly called up the number of Peter hopping he would answer soon. He picked up the phone on the third ring.

"Alex?, you normally don't call on your work phone everything ok?"

"For now, we got a mission, get your suit on and head to avengers tower asap"

"Alright what's the mission"

"They found a base that was experimenting on mutants and inhumans"

"Oh shit really"

"Ya I don't know how many but I'll meet you at the tower"

"See ya"

"Later" I said as I hung up.

I quickly slipped on my suit (which is very hard to do) and opened the window and slung my self out and swung through the city to stark towers.

You may be wondering 'Alex why are you going so fast and in such a hurry'. 

Well my dear readers (I'm hanging out with Wade to much I think he's rubbing off on me) Charles has had a few kids go missing on assignments and training missions and he told all if us to be on the lookout. At first we couldn't find them but eventually we've been picking up leads, and now the avengers come along with the final step.