New kid

Alex POV 

School was the literal worst thing ever. 

Fight me on that.

We were in class work on a worksheet (me and Peter were talking but whatever) well the teacher was grading papers when I could hear talking outside the door.

"It will be fine, I'll introduce you to the class and you can continue like any other day, and don't worry this school is awesome" I think that was the principal.

That last part is totally a lie but whatever.

"Sure" the other person mumbled.

The door opened and in walked two people, the principal and a new kid I've never seen before.

Soon as the kid locked eyes with Peter (even though the eye contact was only for a second) they both cringed.

I looked at Peter with a questioning look and he just shook his head in retern.

He's weird

We all are

That is true

The kid was Afro-Brazilian, had on a dark green sweater with a red shirt underneath, and a pair of black jeans on, and you could see a pair of headphones sticking out of his pocket.

"Class this is Miles Morales, he will be joining your classes for the rest of the years" he said.

"Have fun" he said before walking out.

"Alright, Miles you can take the empty seat by Alex" the teacher started to explain, "Alex can you raise you hand?" They asked.

I raised my hand and gave a smile.

"But before you go over there lemme give you a run down on what we're doing" the teacher said.

Miles walked over to the teachers desk and talked to her for a few minutes before walking to were he would sit (by me).

He sat down and smiled, "hey" he nodded.

"Hello" I nodded back.

We continued with the work for the rest of the hour until it was time to leave.

Soon as the class was over and we all left the room.

As me and Peter walked through the hallway I looked at him, "what was that look?" I asked.

"What look?"

"When miles came in you cringed like you had a bad headache or something"I waved my hands around a little.

"I don't know, it was like for a second though, it was weird"

"Like a bad weird or like a 'huh that was odd' weird"

"A bit of both"

"Well this is just great" I rolled my eyes.

"Why did it happen though"

"I don't know it was like a connection or something, like I knew him I don't really know"

"Like a similarly or something"

"YES"

"Well what do we do now"

"Get through school and figure it out later?"

"Sounds like a plan"

A/n

This was one of the future plot points I was talking about 

I'm finally adding Miles in 

I was supposed to post this on Friday 

But I was still working on it

Did I even update on Friday? Idk

But you can have this for the weekend 

Also  Valentine's Day on Monday 

And guess who's single

This bitch

Yaaaaaayyyyyy

But it's fineeee

I'm finneeee

But get ready for a Valentine's Day chapter 

-have a good weekend 💖