Suits

Alex POV

I have talked about making new suits a lot but I haven't gone in depth about it. And how's the perfect time because Miles needs a suit.

We had already decided on red and black for the suit now we just needed it.

Most of the suits we had looked the same. Peters suits all had the same vibe but they had just been updated over time. My suit was the same just being updated over time, the biggest change in my suit was the mask. My mask used to be around by mouth and nose but we changed it so it was a domino mask around my eyes.

This time it was me and MJ were going out to get fabric together.

We meet up at the Joann Fabrics and went inside. We looked around until we could find the colors we needed. I found some Black leather and some more Red spandex.

(I think the spider suits are made of spandex? Idk though it's just what google told me. And the leather is for Alex)

MJ found some more blue spandex (extra is good to have) I also grabbed some more thread and pins and then I payed and we left.

We went and got some snacks before we came back to my place.

We turned on a movie and I layed out the fabric on the floor. I started to cut the fabric up into pieces, arms, legs, torso, feet, and gloves. All that stuff.

I moved the extra fabric to the side and started to match up the pieces. 

I had gotten Miles measurements before so I had an idea of what would fit him.

I started to sew the sleeves together and eventually I moved onto getting the legs put together. The feet could be tricky sometimes because they already basically had built in boots so I had to make those.

Eventually I got all the little parts done and I started to work on the main body part of the suit. I got the spider logo to work in the middle and then I sewed the legs and arms on.

I got to work on the mask tracing it all and getting the eyes lined up.

Once I finished the mask I cleaned everything up I looked over everything and made sure that it was all put together and none of the stitches would tear.

Once I knew everything was set I put the suit away for now.

I would give the suit to Peter later and he would add in all the technical stuff but that would be later.

I layed down on the couch next to MJ and was on the verge of sleep but still not tired enough. The suits were hard to do and it took almost all of the day to get the sewing part of it done. After you make so many suits it gets easier to do but they still make you tired after.

I was starting to fade into sleep and my head stared to slip down onto MJs shoulder. 

At this point I was just dead to the world as I fell asleep.

MJs POV

Alex fell asleep on my shoulder and I moved her head to sit more comfortably on my lap. I moved a blanket to cover her more and I started to scratch her head lightly and play with her hair as I finished one of the movies we were watching.

Alex always looked very relaxed in her sleep. It was kinda cute..... did I really think that?

Oh God I did think that.

Did I actually like Alex like that?

Did she like ME like that?

I thought for a moment longer before I shook my head to tired to think about it more and turned off the movie.

I picked up Alex in my arms bridle style and brought her to her room and set her on the bed. I adjusted her to be more comfortable and pulled the blankets over her.

I made sure she was comfortable before turning to walk away but she grabbed me by the waist and pulled me next to her. 

Alex was hella strong, Venom already gave her a strength boost but on top of all that Alex also works out to keep in shape for patrol so she can be even more fit.

It sucked because that meant she had a strong grip and it was kinda hard to get out of but it was also a win because sometimes I got to go with when she worked out and it was not the worst thing to see. And because the strength wasn't all Venom she had also gained some bulk. In a GREAT way though. 

What the hell was I thinking. 

At this point I was sure I had a small... ok a big crush on Alex. 

Alex moved her arms so they were around my waist and adjusted her head so it was on my chest. 

I blushed a little before trying to adjust the blankets so they would fit over me. Hey if I was gonna stay here like this all night I was gonna be comfortable. 

I eventually got the blankets over us both and I ended up staining up at the ceiling for a little before drifting off to sleep myself.  

Last thing I remembered before I fell asleep was my arms holding onto Alex's waist back. 

But then I fell asleep.

A/n 

HAHA WE GOT FLUFF YA BITCHES   

I am multitasking now. I got a plot chapter out and some character plot done in one chapter     

Take that life 

But fluff makes me happy ( I think it makes us all happy though)  

I also got new glasses and a corset✌🏻  

I am also redoing my room 

Also quick question how fast should the MJ x Alex ship sail 

You want it to go slower, keep the pace as it is, or you want the ship 👹NOW👹 

I don't know tho I can't decide pacing  

 Also more MJ x Alex fluff? 

  How ya like it basically  

 Mk I think that's all for now

 -Author