Advice

Alex POV

It was a day after I asked MJ on a date and I still didn't know were to take her. So I was the only way to one of the people who could possibly help me. 

Matt Murdock.

Matt is one of the few people I know who could help me set up a date. 

Wade could also help but he was on a mission to kill some rich man for money again. So he was out of the picture. And everyone else I didn't want to tell about the date yet. 

So I texted Matt and told him I was on my way and he said he would see me then.

I opened his door and took my shoes off then walked into his living room. Matt was sitting on the couch reviewing some new case files.

"Hello Alex" Matt greeted looking over from the pages.

"Hey Matt" I said looking at him, "I need help" I stated.

"Glad you noticed"

"As your practically adopted child I feel insulted"

"Practically?" Matt raised and eyebrow.

"We go out for brunch on the weekends and hang out like all the time, and you volunteered to be all my emergency contacts, you have practically adopted me"

"Fair enough" He shrugged.

"Exactly, now I need help," I said again.

"With what?" he asked putting the papers down.

"Ok so I possibly got a date with MJ and I don't know where to take her so I was wondering if you could help me, I also don't know what to wear so I need help with that, and I swear if you try to get out of helping me with outfits because you are blind I will punch you, I know you have a fashion sense and can help me" 

"You know I haven't been on many dates right?" Matt pointed out.

"I'm aware of that fact, but PLEASE help me" I begged.

"I didn't say I wasn't going to"

"So you'll help!?" I asked.

"Of course, do you have any ideas though?"

"I just want it to be nice, fancy but not too fancy ya know?"

"What about a nice restaurant?"

"I would like it to be more flexible, I think I would be too awkward at a restaurant," I said sitting down next to Matt.

"What about a late-night picnic, you could get a private place so it would be just the two of you" Matt pointed out.

"I don't think I would even be able too find a good place like that, and if I did it would take a lot of money to rent it out"

"But would you want to do that idea?" Matt asked.

"Well ya, it sounds nice and would probably look cool"

"I can do that, I know a few good places and people owe me some favors," Matt said.

"Wait really?!" I asked sitting up.

"Yea, there's this one nice area I know of, it's small enough and it would be nice" Matt offered.

"That would be amazing, Thank you so much! But what would I wear?" I asked.

"What do people normally wear?" Matt questioned me.

"Like jeans and a t-shirt? I don't know"

"Then how about a black pair of jeans with... That one red top you told me about" Matt told me.

"The crop top one?"

"I think so"

"...That could actualy work! Matt I knew you had a fashion sense"

"Sure, do you think it would work though"

"Yea I'm mostly confident I can get that to work" i nodded.

"Great, and I'll call in those favors and get some people on it" Matt told me.

"Matt you're the best"

"I know" he smiled.

"Good"

For a while me and Matt just hung out and talked. I left an hour later to go back home and make sure I knew what I was doing.

A/n

Oh look I didn't die so you all got another chapter!

Yay!

Next chapter should be the dateeee yay

I don't know what I'm doinggg. But from the comments it looks like I'm doing fine!

So that's good

Anygays

Goodbye

-The Author