The group chat

Bucky's POV

These bitches stole my phone. I knew Clint was acting weird and now he stole my phone. I march to the elevator and ask FRIDAY to take me to where the avengers are at and when I walk out the elevator doors I see the team crowed around Clint who is franticly texting and trying to run at the same time.

"CLINT" I yell.

He looks up and throws the phone across the room to the other couch. I grab my phone and walk over calmly more like stomping over to Clint.

"What we're you doing with my phone" I asked.

"We we're just looking to see who you were texting that's all" he replies.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because you were acting weird and we wanted to who was doing it" Clint smiles sheepishly.

"Don't do it again and you better not keep texting the kid" I say to all of the team.

"To late the group chat has been set up" Sam pipes up from the back. I hate him sometimes.

"WHAT" I tell turning to look over at him.

"Yup just check your phone old man"  Pietro says holding up his phone. 

I check my phone to see a new group chat  

Buckets child 

"Really?" I ask deadpanned.

"Yes now lets get to know them" Wanda says with her Sokovian accent and plops down on the couch.

   Alex POV

So apparently Bucket has other friends then me. It's fine I'm fine l'll just go sob in a corner dramatically. 

But one of the friends said that they'll text me if they live. I put my phone down as a few people came into the store and payed for their things. It took a few minutes and I saw starting to think that the friends have died when I got a message. I checked my phone to see a new group chat.

Buckets Child

That's the name. Those fuckers.

??

Hello 

                                                               So these must be Buckets friends.

Alex

Hello friends of buckets 

Bucket 

I'm sorry for what will become of this chat

??

He's really not

Bucket

Shut it

??

Oh buckets upset

??

Don't be mean to Bucket

Alex