I hate hospitals

After the accident still in the hospital.

Alex POV still in the past

My parents where dead.

And how did I feel about that.

I honestly didn't really know how i felt about it. I mean I was kind of just numb to the fact, i mean how does someone react to the news of their parents death after a car crash you where in, but only you lived. Ya I didn't think people knew either.

"So what's going to happen now, i mean my last living realities are dead, so what now?" I asked.

"Well now the only reasonable thing we can do is fix you up here and then you godparents will take you in" the doctor explained. "Know i know this might be hard for you but we need to ask you some questions before you sleep again, we need as much information as soon as we can get it" the doctor explained.

"Ya that would be fine with me, but may i ask what is you name?" I asked.

"My name is Dr. Ava Paige I'm one of the head doctors here" Dr. Paige smiled.

"Great we're  all bloody inspired" I muttered snickering slightly.

Dr. Paige looked confused for a second before shaking he look of and turning to me "do you by chance know who your godparents are" Dr.Paige asked.

"Anne Weying and Dan Lewis" I answered. My parents always told me to know that just in case anything happened.

(i just googled the last names)

Anne was my dads old girlfriend before he met my mother, but Anne is really nice she even came around every now and than. Dan was cool he was pretty chill he was a doctor and showed me how to stitch up wounds, like what needles to use, how to sterilize it, make sure it doesn't get infected, and cut things open safely on a person. I also learned how to do basic medical care. So over all they where cool, I didn't talk to them much but i still liked them.

"Alright you doing great now do you know their numbers so we can give them a call" she asked me.

I blanked out for a little bit trying to remember something but it was a hard to think, I think the shock was coming in and the adrenaline was draining out of me.

"What hospital are we at" i asked.

"Where at Manhattan hospital" (I don't know any hospital names so you get this, also I know technically Eddie would live in  San Francisco but this is Alex, not Eddie)

"Wait a minute Dan works here" I realized. "Could you possibly get him here?" I asked.

"Yes I know what his area is I could give him a call and deliver the news your here" she said.

Me and Dr.Paige talked for a little bit and she gave me some medicine and checked the bandages and asked more questions, but eventually she left.

About an hour later the door was opened by a frantic Dan and a worried Anne.

"Uh hey" I nodded in a 'sup' way.

"HEY THATS WAHT YOU SAY. YOU E BEEN IN A CAR ACCIDENT HAVE A BROKEN ARM, CONCUSSION, AND A BIG ASS GASH ON YOUR HEAD AND ON TOP OF THAT YOUR PARENTS ARE DEAD, AND YOU SAY 'HEY!?" Anne screamed walking in the room and hugging me.

"Well I don't know what else to sa- OW WAtch the arm" I jumped as she squeezed my arm slightly.

"Sorry honey but oh my gosh are you ok!" She said frantically.

"Eh I'm ok... I think, I'll probably go into shock soon" I said honestly.

"I'm surprised you haven't tried to escape yet" Dan said walking in the door.

"Just wait" I rolled my eyes.

"Hey kid you doing all right with... all this" Dan motioned to the room.

"I guess I am.. I think it will hit me me later" I said.

Dan and Anne stayed for a few more hours and we talked about how things would go on. We figured that I would live with them until I can leave.

May and Peter stoped by for a little. We messed around with legos for a little (which was hard to do one handed)

But over all it wasn't the worst.

Until I remembered my parents died.

That night I cried for a wile, but I realized that it might not be the worst thing ever.

A/n this is kinda bad it's mainly a filler chap 

But what ever here you go