We all set up?

(Also for.... Plot things Kate will be 17)

Avengers POV

Tony Stark was setting up for the New Year's Eve party and looked around at the chaos.

Loki and Thor where fighting. Mainly with Loki trying to stab his brother and Bruce saying that it will get blood everywhere so don't do that.

The Wakandans where looking around with shuri filming every thing.

Clint and his family where helping set up a little, he even brought this teen with him, I think her name was Kate and Kate brought her dog , wonderful.

Natasha brought her family who where very... interesting to say the least.

The wizard was here.

Scott and his girlfriend where also here.

And a few other people I didn't know I think it was Shang and his friend Katy.

And I didn't really know what anyone else was doing or where they even are.

I broke out of my trance when a potato hit me in the back of my head.

"HARLEY!" I shouted.

"Sorry! that was meant to hit the pop can on the table not you" a voice apologized.

I turned around to see the one and only Harley Keener, Harley was staying for a little while in New York whelp his mom was out on a work trip.

"You better not be launching that at guests when they get here" I pointed at him.

"Fine old man"

"Hey! When I was your age I didn't sass my father like that"

"When I was your hight-"

"Oh no we are not starting with this again, go talk to the princess or something" 

"Alright"

I watched as Harley walked off and started to talk to shuri.

I was nervous for tonight, The Venom and Spider-Man where going to be at the party, if they took this chance to go rouge a lot of people would go rouge, but I had all the suits ready to fire if something did happen.

Shuri POV

This lady so far was pretty boring, there was nothing to do until the guests came over.

Suddenly this teen walked over, I had seen him around a little bit but never actually talked to him.

We ended up talking and becoming friends, and by friends I mean best friends who now have a goal to see how many potato's we can launch through the air in one night.

Tony POV

Why did I let them meet each other.

"Boss I would like to inform you the guests are arriving" Fridays voice sounded through the ceiling.

Guess it's time to go talk to people.

I smiled as people walked through the doors and greeted people. Eventually I walked off and started some small talk but I cought a glimps of the people we needed to see most.

Spider-Man and Venom have arived.

A/n 

I'm tired I'm in the process of pulling an all nighter

I got two more hours before I can sleep again

I also cried for an hour cuz I saw a video of the marvel cast saying nice things.... So I cried.

BUT LIKE WAHT THE FUCK ITS SO COLD.

I DONT LIKE IT

Also it's almost 2022 what is time bro.

- ✨the author✨