August 10th

Alex POV

Today was the 10th which meant it was Peters's birthday.

That's right. I'm taller than him AND older than him. And yes he hates it.

So I was going to stop by and drop off a gift for him. The gift I got him was a lightsaber. Yes, a real-life working lightsaber. Tony helped me get all the things and helped me make it. But yes I was making the amazing idea to give Peter will trip over air and fall into dumpsters on patrol Parker a real-life lightsaber.

I put it in a box that was layered with blue and black sparkly tissue paper. The box itself was dark black with happy birthday written across it. 

I put the box in my bag and threw it over my shoulders. I grabbed a leash and attached it to Bowies Collar . I had gone out and gotten a leash an collar so I could take him out with me. 

'But Alex Bowie is a Robot he doesn't need exercise'.

That is true but I wanted to go out so I wanted to take him with me. The chickens don't like to leave the apartment  so that was disappointing, Wednesday (my new magical Raven) was just flying around still so I left her to get used to my place.

And Bart was coming with me. Bart crawled up my body and sat in my pocket.

And the great thing was Bowie could camouflage himself to look like any other dog and if you pet him well he was camouflaged it just felt like weird dig hair not metal. so I didn't have to worry about people questioning me if they pet him of looked at him. And Bart was small so he could hide (he didn't have the cloaking technology).

After Bowie made himself look like a Rottweiler I left my apartment room and locked the door behind me and started the walk to Peters's apartment.

After a walk, we made it to his apartment building and I walked up to his apartment. Once I was at the door I knocked a few times and the door opens so I could see May.

"Hi, May!" I smiled as I waved.

"Alex hello dear, come on inside" May waved me over.

I walked in the door and took off my shoes.

"And who is this big fella?" May gestures at Bowie.

"His name is Bowie, he's a birthday present" I answered.

"Oh he's so handsome, can I pet him" May asked.

"Sure"

May pet his head and cooed at him for a moment before standing back up and looking at me. "Peters just I his room finishing cleaning so you can go big him if you want, and if you want pizza will be here in an hour." May told me.

"Amazing," I said as I went to move to go to Peters's room.

"Before you go, give me a hug" May said opening her arms.

I happily agreed as I hugged May. May was a big hugger and I wasn't complaining because May was the best.

She let go of me and I headed to Peters's room. I knocked on peters door to his room. "Pete!" I shouted.

The door swung open and Peter was standing in the frame of his door. "Alex!"

"Peter!"

"Come in I need to show you something" he beckoned me inside of his room. I walked into his room with Bowie following me.

He closed the door and turned to me. "First when did you get a dog?!"

"Yesterday" I said taking out Bart from my pocket and putting him on my shoulder.

"From Mr. Stark?"

"Yea how did you know?" 

Peter whistled and a mechanical cat stepped out from under his bed. "Meet Moxie" he pointed at the cat smiling.

 "Whoa, so pretty"

"Yup, she already pushed a book off my desk"

"Aw but she's just a baby" I cooed putting my hand out.

"She is, now I'm guessing this is Bowie"

"Spying on me?" I joked.

"Superhearing but believe what you want"

I laughed and nodded, "Yea this is Bowie, Bowie you can take off your camouflage"

Suddenly the look of a rottweiler faded from Bowie and he looked like a normal robot dog (if that was even possible

Peter patted Bowies head a little looking him over. "He's cool"

"Yes, he is. Question though, does May know about Moxie.?"

"Yea, she kinda thinks it's a thing from the internship though" Peter explained.

"It works though" I said.

"Exactly" he agreed

"Can she talk?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, Moxie speak" Peter commanded.

"Hello there," the cat spoke. She sounded very British and fancy. 

"Hello," I waved.

"What about Bowie?" Peter asked in return.

"He also can," I said reaching down to his side and pressing the button for his voice.

"Hello everyone!" Bowie talked.

"Awesome"

"It is, how did you do the voice command?" I asked.

"I think you can teach them tricks so that's how" Peter explained to me.

"Were gonna have to learn how to do that" I looked at Bowie.

"Oh yes" Bowie nodded.

"And before I get distracted again I got you something," I said reaching into my bag and pulling out the box.

"Really?!"

"Of course I did, you're one of my best friends and you're stuck with me so yes I got you something," I said handing him the box.

"Should I open it now?"

"Do what you want"

"..... Imma open it now" he said slowly opening the box. Once he opened the box he gasped. "IS THIS A LIGHTSABER?!"

"Take it out and push the button" I suggested.

He lifted the lightsaber out of the box and placed the box down. He pressed the button on the lightsaber and a blast of hot bright blue light came out of the base. (how ld you describe a lightsaber?)

Peter waved it around a few times and you could hear it doing the iconic whoosh thing. "THIS I SO COOL!" Peter exclaimed.

I picked up a pencil off of his best and threw it towards Peter. Peter blocked with the lightsaber and it cut open the pencil leaving behind a split pencil with burn marks.

"IT'S REAL!?!?" Peter yelled.

"Yeah" I nodded enthusiastically.

"Whoaaaa" Peter gasped.

I threw more things at Peter as he deflected them for a while before May called everyone down because the food had arrived.

We had lunch and talked for a while before I left to go back home for the rest of the day.

It was fun.

A/n

Yay new chapter

Also Peter now has a robot cat. And we love Moxie here.

I'm going to eat some nachos now

Goodbye

-The Author