🎃Happy Halloween🎃

Alex POV

It was Halloween.

I was super excited.

 Me, peter Ned, MJ, had all devised a plan. We hung out the day before Halloween and would watch scary movies and eat candy and then regret all of our life decisions in the morning. And then me and Peter would go out and patrol most of the day and night on actual Halloween.

MJ would stay back at my apartment and hand out candy to the kids came by. My apartment did a little haunted house on the ground floor so MJ would hand out candy at my door for some of the kids that went up that way.

Ned would help me and Peter with tech and coms and also play music on our patrol. And to make sure that MJ doesn't scare kids to much. She said she needs more faces for her crisis note book and that children make it funnier. 

Venom agreed with her.

I even made a new version of my suit that I have been using for the past week for Halloween. I replaced most of the straps and harness with a orange color instead of plain black. My gloves and boots were also now orange. I also added a clip on orange cape with a black pumpkin design on the back. The cape could come off if I wanted it to just in case I needed to ditch it if it got stuck. But this year I wanted to try it out.

 It was a small change from the all black suit but this was Halloween so I made an exception.

(Also yes I did take the original photo from The Dc webtoons Wane family adventures Spoiler- that's the super hero-

(Also yes I did take the original photo from The Dc webtoons Wane family adventures Spoiler- that's the super hero- . I just colored over it so I can't really take credit for it. But I did color over the original design)

Peter also had a different suit for the week. Instead of the normal red and blues on the  suit it was now a white and gray suit. The red had been replaced with white and the blue had been replaced with a light gray. So he said he was a ghost. Creative.

Once the day got dark on Halloween night the two hero's suited up in there Halloween themed suits. The two friends that would be staying back set up out on the couch. 

I walked out of my room in my suit with my mask in hand as Peter came out of the bathroom at the same time mask also in hand.

When the two heroes faced each other Alex put up her fingers in a finger gun and made a clicking noise and winked.

 "Looking good hot stuff" I said before flopping on the couch.

"Thanks Alex" he laughed and grabbed a snickers from the Halloween bowl and ate it.

MJ came up behind him and smacked his head. "Those are for the trick or treaters get your own spider boy" 

"Spider-Man" Peter grumbled.

"Not with that voice crack you not" I sassed from my place on the couch.

"911 I just witnessed a murder" Venom teased as her head came out from my shoulder.