August 9th

Alex POV

Today was a fun day. Why you may ask?

Because it's my BIRTHDAY.

And that meant I could take the day off and do almost nothing. So I did... kinda at least.

I took a walk for a while and got some sandwitches from Delmars for lunch. I just walked around for a while before I went back home.

But when I got back to my apartment door and was ready to unlock it and go inside the door was blocked by a bunch of brightly wrapped boxes and cards.

I reached over them and unlocked the door. I opened it and brought all the things inside. When i got inside there were more things on the table.

Wow people actualy like us

Shocking

Yea especially for you

Ha ha you4 SOOO funny

I know

I looked at the tags on some of the bags and boxes. The ones on the table were from, Wade, Matt, Peter, MJ, Ned, and Aunt May.

The ones that were by my door were from Tony, Clint, Thor, Loki, Nate, and Cassie.

Most of them had cards or tags on them. I flipped over the card from Tony and read it.

"Happy Birthday kid, we all wanted to give you a gift so enjoy the presents. And I hope you enjoy mine the best - Tony Stark" I read out loud.

I turned to the the ones one the table and flipped through one of the cards.

And guess what. People don't hate me because they were all birthday presents for me. Wow.

I started to open the ones on the table starting with Wades present. I tore open the bright unicorn wrapping paper and inside of that was a box so I lifted the top off and inside was a gun. It was a pistol and the design was a bunch of skeleton bones scattered around the gun.

DIBDS ON KILLING A MAN WITH JT FIRST

NO

YES

I put the gun down after looking over it a few times looked at the note that was placed under the gun. "Hope you have fun and use it recklessly :) - Wade" I chucked when I read the note and  turned to the bag from Matt.

I pulled away the tissue paper and looked inside the bag. Inside was a soft homemade crotchet stuffed duck. Though the color was purple, the feet were green, and the eyes were slightly off centered.... I mean he tried. But I loved it. There was a note stuffed in the side of the bag.

"Alex I hope this reads right because I'm using speech to text, but happy birthday and I hope you enjoy the duck. As you can probably tell I hand made it so I hope you enjoy. Happiest Birthday -Matt" I read out again.

I smiled and moved aside the present and moved towards Peters. I opened the bag to see a huge ass sweater. It has a care bear on it with pastel flowers around it with the words 'I'm a huge fucking disappointment' on it. And let me tell you I loved it. 

Peter knows my humor is bad. And I know his humor is also bad.

I folded the sweater up and looked at the present from Ned. It was a new go-pro! I had one a while back but it fell off a building..... I used to make videos on patrol with Peter. Maybe this is a sign to start again.

There was a small box from MJ. I opened it carefully and inside was a necklace with a sun charm.   Behind the necklace was a note. "Hope you like the necklace, it's small but I figured you would enjoy it -Your favorite MJ"