Space dorks

Alex POV

I was really starting to regret being the Avengers babysitter.

You would think it would be easy, just having to babysit some kids when the team is busy.

No half the time I have to babysit one off the actual Avengers. (It's not that bad but still what the fuck)

Today I got a call from Mr Stark asking me to come over and help with some new people. I agreed to come over and help.

I tossed on one of those fancy beach shirts and some black jeans and some shoes and left.

I parked my bike in the garage of Stark Industry's and went up the elevator to the main level (and thanks to FRIDAY I didn't get lost... that much)

"Uh hello?" I called out, "Mr. Stark you here?"

"Right here kid!" A voice that I recognized to be Mr.Starks voice called back.

Mr. Stark walked from around the counter to meet me.

"So what did you need me for today? You weren't really that clear all I got from that was you needed help with some new people at the tower"

"That is true"

"So if you need help with that we're are they?" I asked.

"On the way, they'll be here at some point" Mr. Stark waved off.

"Ok, we're are they coming from"

"Space"

"....I'm sorry did you you say space"

"Yup"

"Remember when this internship was just for me to help babysit kids?" I asked. 

"Not at all"

"Good because I don't"

I'm from space

I know

I didn't like space

I know

Would they know I'm from space?

I really fucking hope not

Imagine if the space people can tell

That would not be good 

"Wait we're are the space people landing?"

"On the roof, come on kid let's go meet the rest of the team everyone's on the roof waiting" he said walking to the elevator.

I got in the elevator and it started to shift upwards.

"So who's all there?" I asked him.

"Like I said all of them, the whole team... and Peter he was working today so I dragged him along" 

"Reasonable" I nodded.

The elevator door opened and we stepped out on the roof we're everyone was waiting. I walked up to Peter and whispered, "What the fucking is going on"

"Space people are coming"

"No shit, but like who?"

"Do you think I would know?"

"You work here more than me"

"Whelp I don't know"

"Guess were in for a surprise"