It's a child?

Clint's POV

Bucky been acting weird for the last few days. And I mean weirder than normal he's been texting someone and smiling more. 

When we were in an important S.H.I.E.L.D meeting he got a message and he started to text back. His emotions were really weird he was happy when he got the text then is expression turned into confusion and then like a panicked look. I tried to look over his shoulder but his arm keeped on blocking the screen. 

I tried to look over once again but he just glared at me! I just looked down.

A few second later he got up from his seat and walked out. Just walked out!

I could see he had his phone in his hand. What was he doing. I wanted to see who he was texting so I needed a plan.

I would need to get his phone so the best time to do that is when he is sleeping. Then I need to  get the contact number. And then I will most likely share said contact number with the rest of the team because I'm nice like that.

~Time skip to when Bucky asleep~

I army crawled through the vents to Bucky room. I have the vents memorized so I could easily sneak into his room drop down and get the phone. Easy.

I got right above the vent door and slowly opened it and lowered myself down next to the bed side table right were Bucky phone is and grabbed it. Like the super spy I am I lifted my self back into the vents and scrambled away from the sleeping soldier.

I dropped from the vents in front of the rest of the avengers and they jumped from shock as I dropped down.

"What the hell clint?!" a sleep deprived tony yelled.

"Language" Steve answered.

"I have very important information" I yelled out.

Natasha just raised an eyebrow at me.

"We all know that Barnes has been acting weird" I state "and by weird I mean happy"

"That's not that weird" Steve defends his 'friend'.

"Ya Manchurian candidate has been oddly happy" Tony questions.

"Well my fellow friends I might have the answer to that" I whip out the phone "Our little Barnes has been texting someone" I shake the phone.

"WHO" They all gasped.

"Let us see my friends" I say well opening his messages.

We look through some contacts and go to resents and we see one name SPRINKLES.

This is it this is the person Bucky has been texting. We open the messages and start texting.

Bucket

Hello

Sprinkles

Who are you and what have you done with Bucket.

Fuck we've been caught