Are we in trouble?

Alex POV

I was sitter in class when my teacher got a call, I could hear a few words from the other side but not much.

"Peter and Alex you need to go to the office and bring your things with you" The teacher told me and Peter.

What did you do

I dunno 

I think nothing 

Sureeee

We are literally the same person

I looked at Peter and shrugged and picked up my bag and walked out with Peter.

"Did we do anything?" I asked as soon as we were out of the room.

"I don't know we do a lot of things" Peter shrugged.

"Ok let's think, what bad things did we do in the last 48 hours" Peter asked.

"I brought home an assassin monkey who has a ghost haunting him" I nodded.

"I didn't do last nights homework- wait WHAT did you say" he asked looking at me.

"Uhhhh I ate two bagels" I lied.

"No no nooo what did you say".

"I brought home an assassin monkey who likes pizza" I mumbled.

"..... is he nice"

"Ya he's cool"

"Ok but stop bringing home random pets it's like a fucking zoo in your apartment"

"Excuse me, he is not a pet he is a friend and his name is Monkey" I defended.

"The monkeys name is Monkey?"

"Yes now don't question things anymore" I say walking into the principals office.

"Hello we were called into the office" I said to the receptionist.

"Alright you should be able to go into that room back there" she pointed to a room behind the office desk.

"Thank you" me and Peter smiled walking into the back.

We walked in the back and when we first entered we saw the principal sitting at his desk then our eyes drifted to the person in front of the desk.

Tony fucking Stark.

Shit

Shit

"Uh hello"I waved as I adjusted my backpack.

"Hello I've come here to talk about an... opportunity" Tony started, "you both have incredible grades so I wanted to talk, I've already talked with the principal and your parents and they said I could bail you out to chat" he explained.

Since when do we have parents 

I have no clue

Either he's lying or we set Matt up

Oh ya I did technically say Matt is my emergency contact.

We should probably tell him we did that

Nahhhh it'll be fine

He's gonna be pissed when he finds out

Oh ya

"We can't really talk about it here so... what are your thoughts on pizza?" He asked.

I looked at Peter and then back at Tony and sighed.

"It's cool with me" I said slowly.

"Me too" Peter agreed.

"Good I see you brought your things so we should get going" he clapped his hands together.

Why are we doing this

Because we are WAY to awkward to deny this

Your right

We follow him to the car and waited as it pulled up on the street, he opened the door and motioned for one of us to get in.

"Well can't wait for ever" he motioned at the door.

Oh great cars, i sarcasticly thought.

A/N

IM TIREDDDDDDDDDD

I'm sleep now

It's like 1:30am

But sleep is for the week.

....I am weak 

I sleep now

Bye