I need a lawyer

Alex POV still in the past

Shit 

Shit

Shit

Now I have the CPS on my ass

V what do I do

Tell them to fuck off before we kill the

Mk we can't say that exactly  because I'll go to jail 

Pussy

I hate this

"Yes I live here what do you need"

"We need to speak to you about you current situation and make sure you get to a better save home"a woman said on the other side of the door.

"My home is perfectly safe and up to date and unless you have a permit you cannot enter my apartment without one" I snapped.

"Your home needs to be checked and you are under age so you do eather need a lawyer to testify or come with us"

"I am 15 and I do have a laser so please leave"

"...fine you have two weeks to convince us your home is safe and get a lawyer" the people out side the door said walking away.

"..ok now we need a lawyer" I spoke out loud.

Venoms head reached out of my arm and looped around my body to face me.

We know one

"We do?"

Yes Alex we do

"since when?" I asked.

How are you this stupid compared to me

I slapped venoms face lightly

WHAT WAS THAT FOR

"I talk shit get hit" I shrugged

I hate this

"Wow your so sweet, now since when do we know a lawyer"

Think Alex

"I AM"

Not enough, think harder

"I don't remember" I said honestly.

All of a sudden I had no control over my body, Venom was in control now. Venom dragged me over to the island in the middle of the kitchen, I grabbed a pen and a piece of paper and Venom roughly made me write down a address and a phone number.

Look

"I am"

This is who we go to venom said circling the number with the pen.

"Oh that makes since" I say and reach for my phone as soon as venom gives me control over my body again.

I looked up the address and found the directions to the office and got to walking. I would have taken my motorcycle but it blew up.... So can't do that.

I ended up at a big building and walked in side.

Hours later I walked out of the building papers and a phone number in my hand.

I had gotten to talk to a lawyer Matt Murdock, he got me the papers and license on how I can stay at my house without the CPS trying to interfere. I don't know how he did it but he did, he seemed smart enough and I got it done.

I also got him to clear my name... I may have done a few illegal things when I was fucking up shit with venom but it will be fine.

The court date was in a few weeks so I had to get everything set up for that but  I was feeling relaxed.

—weeks later—-

I walked out of the court room smiling, We did it I get to keep the house the CPS will drop my case and we all live happily ever after. Matt was a little odd Venom keeped telling me he was different but I'll probably figure that out eventually.

But for now things where going fine.

Now I just need to get to work on the suits.

Thats right me and Peter where going to protect Manhattan as vigilantes.

Manhattan get ready for Spider-Man and The Venom.

A/N meh this is kinda bad I didn't really know what to do but the next ones will be better.