The date

Alex POV

I was doing great (surprisingly) I was ready for the date. I was wearing a dark pair of jeans with a red top and a nice jacket over it. I had on some light makeup to bring it all together. And it looked great.

Matt had called in the favors and got the area set up. And I looked at it an hour ago and it looked pretty awsome. There were fairy lights that would turn on at night, bright flowers were planted everywhere, and I was going to bring some food to eat.

I was excided.....but Venom on the other hand.

WERE GOING TO DIEEEE

NO WERE NOT

IM SCARED

YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SAID I SHOULD ASK?!

YES BUT NOW IM SCARED

DONT YOU DARE FREAK ME OUT. WERE GONNA BE FINE

NO WERE NOT

SOMETHING BAD IS GONNA HAPPEN

ITS US. WE NEVER GET ANYTHING GOOD FOT LONG IN LIFE
EVERYGHING HAS BEEN GOING TO GOOD LATELY AND U DONT LIKE IT

STOP, WE ARE ALOUD TO HAVE GOOD THINGS

NOT THIS MUCH

DATE FIRST THEN FREAK OUT

BOTH AT THE SAME TIME

NO EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE FINE

AHHHHHH

See everything was fine.

I was on my way to pick up MJ. I got flowers (even though she finds them cheesy and kinda cliche, I figured she would like them)  I parked my motorcycle on the driveway and grabbed the flowers then walked up to the door. 

I knocked a few times before the door swung open and MJs dad was standing there.

"Hey Mr. Jones, is MJ here?" I asked politely.

"She is, but how about you come inside and wait for her" he opened the door as he stepped aside and motioned for me to enter the house. I stepped inside and stood in the entry way.

"So Alex, Well I have you here I just got a few questions for you" He started.

ARE WE GETTING THE SHOVLE TALK?!

POSSIBLY?!

I FEEL HONORED

"Ask away sir" I nodded.

"What are your intentions with my daughter?"

WE ARE!!!

"To take her out on a nice date and treat her good" I answered smiling along.

"Good, and on another note you do know I love to go hunting some times so I have a lot of practice with hunting-" he continued, but before he could another voice interrupted.

"PHILL STOP HASSLING THAT POOR GIRL AND LET HER TAKE MICHELLE OUT ON A DATE!" MJ's mom yelled.

"IT IS A TRADITION TO DO THAT, LET ME HAVE THIS!" he yelled back.

"NO, ALEX IS A GOOD PERSON AND WE KNOW THAT, NOW LET THE GIRL SEE HER DATE."

"FINE" MJ's dad said walking away and muttering.