Wakanda

Alex POV

Me and Peter had been invited to go to Wakanda for a little bit with the Avengers because they had something to do so they decided to invite us as Venom and Spiderman so we could see more things and meet more people. And because I had work off for a while(the store was getting it's electrical work fixed or something and I couldn't be there well it was being fixed) so during that time I was free.

So I said sure why not, it will be fun.

Apparently, we would be staying for a night due to the Avengers going too a meeting the next day and them not wanting to do everything in one night so they said to pack a bag. I didn't wasn't to take up a lot of space so I threw a few quick changes of closes in a bag (that I could wear as Venom) and some extra stuff that is normally brought for a night trip, and a small light blanket that looked like a burrito and a small pillow and shoved both into the bag. 

Boom that's how you pack.

Before I left for the tower I made sure that MJ would be watching after my chickens and Bart. So I left her instructions on that. 

And after we said goodbye I threw the bag over my shoulder and swung to the tower.

When I got there people were loading up the quin jet (did I finally give in and try to spell it right one time yes I did)

When I got there Peter was also there so I went up to him. 

"Wasup bitch" I said putting my arm in his shoulder.

"Hello there," He replied.

"You know what's going on?" I asked.

"Their finishing up loading everything and then well leave and go from there" He informed me.

"Fun"

"Yup"

Suddenly Mr.Stark walked up, "You all packed"

"Yup" we both chimed.

"And your gonna wear your suits there?" he asked.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked tilting my head.

"Nothing, it's a long ride and I don't know how comfortable the suits are, if you want you can run in and change quickly, you can keep your masks on obviously," he told us.

"Oh thank fuck, the suits are nice but not my choice of road trip wear" I said walking inside the tower to change.

Once I was done I walked back outside.

"You look like your name would be Chad" Peter pointed out.

"Shut up it's comfy" I looked like fancy trash though. I was wearing those gym shorts and a random brightly colored hoodie.

"I have some style at least" Peter flipped his hair dramatically. (even though no one could see his hair because he had a mask on)

"Your wearing sweatpants and a hoodie that says big dick energy on it- WAIT THAT'S MY HOODIE" I Yelled.

"YOU GET THE GOOD ONES!"

"EXACTLY WHY ITS MINE"

"CAN I BORROW IT FOR A LITTLE BIT, ITS SO NICE" Peter begged.

"Deal... But I get to borrow the one I stole from you" I told him.

"YOU STOLE ONE FROM ME"

"IT'S ONLY FAIR"

"Which one even is it," Peter asked.

"The pink one that says fuck with sparkles by it"

"I figured you would take that one"