10 - Shit

{CHAPTER TEN}
"Of course I shit. Everyone shits."

Shit is a word used very regularly

Shit is a word used very regularly. It can be put into almost every sentence to add dramatic effect. It's used most to describe something as rubbish and bad.

But in this case, it was meant literally.

"I fucking hate you." Harlow spat heatedly cursing him off. She was sat on the closed lid of a toilet in one of the stalls in the second floor girls bathroom. Her body was tilted significantly to the right due to her hand being connected to Sirius' on the other side by magical ties.

"Nature called." Sirius responded from the other stall. "I needed a shit! And when I need, I go."

"You're an absolute knob!" Harlow hissed as she was yanked against the wall splitting their stalls. "Stop pulling so hard."

"This is hard with only one hand." Sirius barked back in defence and being the child he is yanked her hand harshly once again.

"I went before we got tied together, why could you?" She groaned and sighed heavily once the unpleasant smell started to fill the bathroom.

Sirius laughed, "Did you just admit to shitting?"

Harlow rolled her eyes, "Of course I shit. Everyone shits." She scoffed lightly at how immature he was and tried to distract herself.

But of course he had to provokingly pull her arm again.

Harlow, having enough, returned the favour. She jerked her arm rapidly in the opposite direction. An extremely loud bang echoed through the bathroom, and then nothing but silence took over.

Harlow internally panicked. She wasn't sure if she had just knocked him out, or worse killed him. "Sirius?" She asked with a hint of worry.

After a short pause, Harlow could make out a grumble. "You're lucky I was done." Sirius muttered as he rubbed his sore head. "Learnt my lesson."

Harlow let out a breath of relief. "Good." She mumbled back. "You done?"

"Yup." He responded and started moving out of the stall. Harlow did the same. They both had to lower themselves to pull their magic tie through the small gap at the bottom of the stalls.

Harlow raised her eyebrow at Sirius as soon as she came face to face with him. "We've been in here for twenty minutes." She groaned, "We're ten minutes late for transfiguration."

"I won't apologise." Sirius shrugged. "And beside I compromised, we're in the ladies bathrooms aren't we?"

"Because no one uses these ones." Harlow answered immediately and dragged him over to the sinks. "You better have been planning on washing your hands."

Sirius scoffed and faked offence. "Of course I was. Who do you think I am?" He dramatically spoke and made a big show of turning the tap on, using the soap and repeating the process multiple times.