45 - Freya Everton

{CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE}
"I talk to people I don't like all the time."

According to Remus, Freya Everton was a very sweet and chatty girl

Neither of those things made Harlow any more inclined to work with Freya on their presentation on Mutants.

On Harlow's kind.

Freya was a fellow fifth year student, belonging to the Hufflepuff house. She was also a Hufflepuff prefects, another reason why Remus knew of her. Others would describe Freya as a friendly but introverted person. Or so Remus told her.

Harlow and the boys were sat in the boys dorm, lounging around, having just returned from their last class of the day. The boys had arranged to meet up with their partners before dinner, making sure that they could all do the work at the same time so they could still plan their pranks together after dinner.

Harlow on the other hand didn't want to have any apart in it.

Remus had already sneakily told Freya of the homework meeting earlier on. Having lied to the Hufflepuff and claimed Harlow would be joining them. Of course Harlow hadn't agreed to it leaving the boys to try and convince her to do so.

"Harlow come on. I mean- I mean it's not like you have much choice on the matter." Sirius muttered, lying on his own bed with his hands tucked behind his head.

"Leave it alone Sirius." Harlow responded boredly as she sulked on James' bed. She was sat with her back against the headboard with her arms crossed over her chest. Her eyes were shut as she let them rest.

"Harlow, Freya's really friendly and shy herself." Remus told Harlow softly trying to find something that would encourage her, "I'm sure she'll just want to get the work done and will respect your need of not talking to people you don't like."

"Weird need." Sirius corrected, earning a glare from Harlow.

"I talk to people I don't like all the time." Harlow rebutted and raised her eyebrows at Remus, thinking mainly about her large dislike for Dumbledore. "And besides this isn't about working with Freya, I couldn't care less. It's about-" Harlow ranted, forcing herself to stop before she slipped up and exposed herself.

Peter furrowed his eyebrows, sitting up from his lied down position on his bed. "About what?" He questioned curiously, squinting his eyes at her.

Peter loved a good gossip. A very nosy lad that knew everything that went on around the school. He couldn't help it. Pete was addicted to knowing everyone's little secrets, no matter how small and unimportant.

Harlow let out a soft laugh. "I just don't like the subject." She answered, pretending that was all she was going to say. "I don't want to spend more time on the shitty subject than we need to."