43 - Offical Meeting

{CHAPTER FORTY-THREE}
"But, you can't tell anybody about this."

An order meeting was called on the Wednesday evening

With Dumbledore still angered and secretly intimidated by Harlow, McGonagall was gifted with the task of of apparating Harlow to her first official order meeting. After dinner Harlow went to meet Professor McGonagall in her classroom. Previously, Harlow had spent dinner with the boys, resulting in the boys teasing Harlow once again about the whole History of Magic partner situation.

The two female wizards apparated to the site and entered the house through the front door. As soon as the door open the sound of people chattering echoed throughout the house. Harlow followed after McGonagall, through the hallway and into a large dining room.

There was a few people in the room that Harlow didn't know. She had expected a larger number of people. But, she supposed it was meant to be a secret order, so only people that could really be trusted would be involved. Or in her case, people who would do what's necessary.

Harlow had no problem with killing people. People who deserve it. She had been doing it for years.

"Harlow!" Andromeda hollered, scooting her chair backwards and rushing over to meet Harlow in the doorway. A large grin was spread across her lips as she pulled Harlow into a very brief hug.

"It's nice to see you again, Andromeda" Harlow replied as she pulled out of the hug, smiling softly at Andromeda.

"Just call me Andy." She insisted, gesturing for Harlow to follow her as she walked back over to the circular table.

Just as Harlow and Andromeda reached the seats they were planning on occupying, Dumbledore entered the house, signalling the start of the meeting. The members of the Order all sat down at the table and waited for Dumbledore to begin the agenda of the meeting.

It turned out there had been another attack. A small muggle village was set on fire by death eaters. The war had been brewing for years now. It started with small whispers of a revolution type war before Harlow even attended Hogwarts. But the death eaters had started acting out. There had been four attacks already, spread out over the width of half a year.

"It's concerning due to the size of the attack and how close in time it was in time to the last one." Dumbledore explained as he looked over to gauge the reactions of the members. "I fear that the attacks are becoming more frequent and destructive."

The man Harlow remembered to be Moody was sitting right next to Dumbledore, spoke up. "Two muggles were killed and four more were injured. The symbol that we have reason to believe belongs to the group, was burned into the ground."

"So far do the death eaters always use fire?" Harlow asked, looking over to Moody rather than Dumbledore. She still wasn't a fan of Moody, but in her eyes anyone was better than Dumbledore.