26 - The Gods

{CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX}
"Would you rather that I torture you."

Two gods, two brothers, one broken family

Two gods, two brothers, one broken family. One brother considered good while the other one troubled and villainous. One brother left grieving as the other planned to rule the world.

One the God of Thunder, his trusty hammer always by his side.

The other the God of Mischief, his illusions and trickery never far behind.

Thor Odinson and Loki Odinson, or learned to be Loki Laufeyson. The only physical difference was their skin colour, the emotion differences could never be measured.

After a long time spent in Nicks office with Jasmine, the light turned dark, Harlow walked with purpose through the dark halls. She was on a search, for Thor.

And she was going to his room.

While Jasmine was crying into her chest, Harlow made yet another decision. She was gonna make a difference in the world, she was going to try and make the world a better place for people like her and Jasmine.

And to do so, she had to stop it from being taken over by Loki, aka a powerful god.

But, first she had a negation to deal with. She figured if she was going to save the world, she deserved a reward. A chance to be a normal teenager and have fun, if you will.

Harlow knocked forcefully on the door, her fist hitting the door was in addition to her voice. "Thor open up. I have a proposition for you." Harlow claimed, her voice turning slightly sing-songy at the end.

The door opened slowly, revealing the tall and large build of Thor. He looked down at Harlow and hesitantly let her in. "Lady Loughty, good evening."

Harlow stepped into the room and glanced around, "Please call me Harlow." She muttered to him as she moved to stand about a metre away from him.

"Now what is this proposition?" Thor asked as he shut the door behind him and sat down on his bed.

"You're a god so I'm guessing you're body would be unaffected by our alcohol." Harlow stated, not asking, feeling pretty sure with what she was saying.

"You would be correct." Thor nodded his head, not seeing where the conversation was going. "Midgard alcohol is not nearly powerful enough."

"So you must have some type of godly alcohol." Harlow once again stated and once again it was no question.

"Yes we do. Asgardian Ale."

Harlow took a step towards Thor and due to him sitting in the bed she looked down at him, only by a little. "I'm planning to go and talk to your brother. With no cameras watching therefore no people. Now I can't let you see him, but I can give him a message from you or as many messages you want."