57 - Assassin Child

{CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN}

"The first time I ever got to leave the facility they kept me in."

Harlow stood in Dumbledore's office with the boys around her

Harlow stood in Dumbledore's office with the boys around her. Not a single word had been uttered since she dropped the bomb. It held more weight to it than when the boys found out she was the person behind 'The Scorch'. That time the boys were presented with a heroic individual that fought for everyone in the world.

But now, there was this other side. A murderous villain, that took life as quickly as it was created.

The boys silently watched as Harlow searched for the pensive, using charms to prevent any warnings being sent to any of the teachers. She knew what she was looking for. The girl had previously considered using it to try and unlock memories from her past. More specifically from when she first showed her mutations.

Snatching the item, Harlow snuck out of the office with the four boys following clumsily after her. She lead them to the room of requirement, knowing it was the safest place to expose herself.

Inside the room, Harlow put the pensieve down on a table. The room had spawned with couches all around a table in the middle. All of the boys sat together while Harlow sat opposite them.

Harlow pulled out her wand, wasting no time, and casted the spell to extract the memories she wanted to show them. I'm a blink of an eye, the group of five found themselves at the train station. Kings Cross.

"Why are we here?" Remus asked, looking around the very familiar station.

"Just wait." Harlow snapped, feeling an arrange of emotions breaking through her tough walls and surfaces.

Students from Hogwarts started appearing through the wall, flooding the station, not as discreetly as they believed they were being.

They waited until the majority of students had came through the wall, they waited and waited until a young, twelve year old Harlow popped through the wall. She was dragging her case behind her, grumbling as she did so.

If the situation wasn't so serious Sirius would have made some kind of joke about how small the girl was.

Harlow gestured for the boys to follow her as she followed the little girl version of her. They all walked until they got to the outside of the station and watched as young Harlow searched for her parents.

The boys didn't even notice the incoming people. They were caught of guard, exactly like your Harlow. Two large men grabbed onto her, one placing a towel doused in a drug to wipe her out.

The boys jumped as the young Harlow's body went limp and the men dragged her away, leaving behind her suitcase, and smuggling her in their car.

The boys gasped as the scene changed. The boys followed Harlow as she led them down an empty corridor. Their hearts raced as they looked around. There were rooms that looked like what the boys imagined Azkaban would look like.