58 - Birthday Girl

{CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT}
"Ah, Princess Merida I see you're showing of your second place abs."

Harlow had lectured the boys numerous times on what not to do

Harlow had lectured the boys numerous times on what not to do. She was very specific on the things they absolutely under no circumstance were allowed to do or say.

No mentions of the wizarding world. None at all. She stressed that a lot.

No mentions about her assassin past. Yet another very important thing.

And absolutely no questions about missions and work. That one was to prevent them going over board and annoying them.

Those were the three rules she made them swear to abide by as they met her other family. Harlow also ran through some things they should do as well. But they were far less important.

The day finally came.

Finnic had been planning it for over a month. Making sure the date stayed clear on all of the hero's calendars. He had been sucking up to Clint to get favours in regards to Tony Stark. In all honesty all of the adults were more than happy to do whatever the boy asked, knowing it would be special for Harlow.

As a result of this, Tony had one of his private airplanes picking up the bunch to fly them over to New York. At first the plan was to have the party at Tony's house, if you could call it that. But, due to the agents it would be a lot easier to have it in New York nearer to the triskelion.

Harlow stood with her duffel bag filled, waiting at the bottom of the boys steps. Everyone else was still asleep, as it was around four in the morning. For the marauder group, it was time to leave.

The four boys came strolling down the stairs. Peter who she expected to be gripping onto Remus for balance, to stop him from falling asleep. Was actually bouncing down the stairs in front of everyone, swinging his case enthusiastically.

Harlow grinned at them as she shook her head. They were all thoroughly excited, practically exploding from it. Harlow was just hoping the plane ride would calm them.

They used the school floo to get to the meeting place. McGonagall had bid them all farewell as a grumpy looking Dumbledore watched. He almost didn't let the boy join her, but McGonagall insisted.

As the group popped out the other side of the fireplace, Harlow was careful on maintaining their secrecy. She took control to get them to the airport and made the boys hold onto each other. After they had lost Sirius and James a couple of times in public, she figured it would be best.

Luxury. The word couldn't even begin to explain what the plane was like. James claimed that it was the best muggle invention ever. They had staff waiting on them which only made Sirius' ego sky rocket. Harlow was very harsh with the boy, making sure he showed gratitude whilst being polite.