23 - Black Widow

{Chapter Twenty-Three}
"You're a good shot."

Natasha Romanoff was cursed with the alias Black Widow

Natasha Romanoff was cursed with the alias Black Widow. Through years of forced training in the Red Room, Nat grew to be one of the best KGB spies of her time. But, Natasha knew right from wrong. Or at least she was able to recognise what she was doing and who she was working for were bad. The former KGB spy turned into a SHIELD agent, only after proving herself.

Natasha, known by the other SHIELD agents as ruthless, intimidating and highly skilled.

Natasha, soon to be known by Harlow as the best mentor she could ever want.

Harlow, like Finnic asked, was back in the training room from yesterday in some basic training clothes. She opted not to wear her suit, since she didn't know how many they had and when she would need to wear them. She sat on a bench at the side of the room, patiently waiting for Finnic to be ready. Harlow had a water bottle in one hand and a towel in her other.

The doors to the training room flew opened as Finnic strolled through the doors and over to her with a big grin as he stretched his arms out. "You know how to shoot a gun?" He asked as he stopped just in front of where Harlow sat, looking down at her.

Harlow stood from the bench, forcing him to take a step back. "Of course I can." She answered and moved past him to where the station for shooting was. There was a line of targets in the shape of a body along with a display of weapons.

"You any good?" Finnic questioned as he walked over to the armoury and chose a gun. He tossed the un-loaded gun between his two hands and grabbed the ammo with his free hand.

Harlow looked over her shoulder, removing her eyes from the different guns to look at Finnic. "I guess you can decide that." She shrugged, hiding a sly smirk. She loved being underestimated.

Harlow looked down at Finnic's hand and grabbed a replica of the gun. She loaded it herself and moved to stand in the shooting zone. Finnic moved to the next lane, as he passed putting the sound blocking headphones over her ears and doing the same to himself when he stood still. Finnic sent her a cheeky wink and chuckled when he received an eyeroll. "I wish you the best." He teasingly spoke and focused his attention back onto the target.

Harlow positioned herself properly, something she wouldn't tend to do in an actual fight, and narrowed her eyes on the target. Her eyes blurred everything out bar the target, she controlled it to do so. In a flash, she calculated the distance and angle of the target and moved her gun accordingly. Ensuring a very accurate shot.

Two gunshots echoed through out the training room, a split second between them. The pair of them glanced over to each other and back at the target before firing the rest of their rounds. Both of them pulled their sound cancelling headphones of and let them rest around their neck. Harlow dropped her arms to the side satisfied with her work. She moved sideways over to Finnic and glanced at his cocky grin.