33 - Post Battle

{CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE}
"Why no injured persons clothes?"

{CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE}"Why no injured persons clothes?"

The fight was exhausting and consuming. Each Avenger, gave it their all. Risking their lives, without hesitance, for the world. The entire world.

Even though the rest of the group had no idea of the Wizarding World, Harlow still fought for it. Still fought for the people in it.

The majority of the world seemed to love the group. Singing their praises all over the news, thanking Captain America and the rest.

There were still a very small few angered by the destruction. But Harlow knew they did the best they could.

She truly believed she did the best she could.

Which was why she was able to relax in the hospital bed, ignoring her pain as she watched yet another news story, curtesy of the small hospital Tv.

The door to the small room clicked open as Nat's head peeked through the door, a grin on her face, "Hey! You okay for a special visitor?"

Harlow looked over to the door and saw a sliver of blond hair. Perking herself up, Harlow smiled back chirping happily, "Why of course!"

Harlow watched as Jasmine skipped in. Jumping straight into her, crushing Harlow under near her.

"Блядь *Fuck*" Harlow hissed, wincing loudly when pain emitted throughout her body, the pain in her chest and abdomen was the worst.

"Sorry." Jasmine sheepishly mumbled, dropping off of the bed. "I didn't mean to." She added, grabbing ahold of Harlow's hand.

"I know." Harlow replied reassuringly, squeezing Jasmine's hand in hers. "I'll be good as new in no time." She promised, grinning down at Jasmine.

"You better be, I need to get a spar in before you leave." Finnic cheekily spoke, walking into the room with the hospital food for Harlow.

"I told you I wouldn't eat that shit again. And here you are bringing me it again." Harlow teased, but still grabbed the tray when it was handed to her. A long time ago Harlow learnt not to be fussy with the food you got. At least she was getting some, she thought to herself, picking up her first item.

"You're leaving?" Jasmine's high pitched voice cracked slightly as she gazed up at Harlow. Panic arising in her irises, spreading though the rest of her body.

"I have to go back to England." Harlow softly spoke, eyes widening when she saw Jasmine start to cry. "Hey it's okay, I can come back during holidays. Or you could always come and stay during the holidays at mine."