Hanukkah and Christmas (Steve X Tony Dating)

STEVE POV: 

It is the fifth day of Hanukkah this year. This year Hanukkah overlaps with Christmas. I grabbed my sketch pad and left the library. I was suppose to study with Killian. It didn't end well. I made it to Tony's place and parked the car. What the fuck? There was a big Christmas tree outside. I have nothing against Christmas it's just that I'm Jewish and Tony is still working on converting but we both identify as Jewish. I got out of the car and went inside. "Sorry I'm late I was just, what, are you wearing the suit in the house now" I asked. Tony was sitting on the couch wearing his suit. "Ya, everyone has a hobby" said Tony. "And you have to wear your hobby" I asked as I sat down. I started taking my shoes off. "I had a few upgrades on it so just making sure it still fits" said Tony as he stood up and walked up to me. He put his hands on my shoulders. "Anyway did you see the tree outside" asked Tony. "Yes, I don't know how I could of missed that" I said. 

"Do you not like it" asked Tony. "No I like it, I just wish you would tell your family you're Jewish" I said. Tony's mom is Cathlic and his dad is Luthern. "In my defense they aren't very open about us, but they are only here for tonight. After they leave tomorrow I will take the tree down" said Tony. "And the hanukkah decorations? What will your parents say about those" I asked. "I haven't fully thought this threw" said Tony. "Well" I started. I stood up and turned to Tony. "I will be there to help you tell them and maybe we can have a Hanukkah kiss when you open that mask up" I said. "I hate to tell you but the suit is broken" said Tony. "Then I'll go find a crow bar or something to break it open" I said. I started heading down to the grodge. "Well actually there was a gas leak" said Tony as he followed me. "I'll take my chances and I'm a zombie. I don't breath" I said. I made it downstairs with Tony following me. I stopped at the bottom disappoint. Tony was upside down on a pole. "Busted" said Tony. 

He got off the pole and stood on the ground. "This is a new level of low" I said. "Well I didn't know what time you were coming home since you were with Killian" said Tony. The suit looked at me. "What are you looking at" I asked. The suit looked away. "Killian? What are you spying on me" I asked. "I was worried" said Tony. "And spying on me would of helped" I said crossing my arms. Tony took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, it's just, nothing has been the same since New York. I didn't want to tell you but honestly Steve, I don't know what I am" said Tony. I put my arms down. I knew Tony was going threw a hard time with his family coming but I never thought of what happen once he entered the portal and never came back out. The aliens had to return him. "My ancestors made the frost genes dormeant for a reason, and now that I was born a cross breed alien it awoken the frost genes. My skin turns blue in the cold. With everything that happened I'm scared I will loose the best thing that's ever happen to me. I don't want to loose you" said Tony. I walked up to Tony and hugged him. "You won't, I'm right here with you" I said. Tony hugged back and I kissed his forehead.