Dirty Cold Barry X Oliver

BARRY POV: 

I walked into work with a coffee from Jitters. 

"What's with you? You look sick" said Joe. 

"I feel sick" I said. 

I sneezed into my sleeve. 

"Well if you are sick then you should go home" said Joe. 

"I'm find, I heal quickly so I'll be better in a hour or so" I said. 

"Barry, I helped raise you and as a parent I can tell when someone is sick. So get your ass home and rest now before I have to give you a police escort" said Joe. 

"But I have work" I said. 

"And our boss is already upset about the headlice outbreak. He won't be to happy to hear you have a cold and aren't resting" said Joe. 

I groaned and started walking up the stairs to my lab. 

"I just need to grab something quick" I said. 

I went to my desk and plopped down in my chair. I hate taking sick days when there is work to do. I tried to work and finish up some cases but it's a little hard when you have a cold. 

"Allen, you kno, and he's asleep" said my boss. 

Some people entered my lab. 

"Well I'm glad he is resting but he would probably feel more comfortable at home" Joe whispered. 

"I'll take him home and make sure he rest" Oliver whispered. 

"It might be worth taking him to star labs. You know, just to make sure its only a cold" Joe whispered. 

"And get him checked for headlice. Next person to get it will be shaved" said my boss. 

My boss left and Joe and Oliver looked at each other. 

"He's always like that. Just take care of Barry" Joe whispered. 

He left and Oliver walked up to me. Oliver wrapped a blanket around me and picked me up. 

"Where are you taking me" I mumbled. 

"To your house so you can rest" said Oliver. 

"But I have important work" I mumbled. 

"And I have a boyfriend who I want to be healthy so we can go on more dates" said Oliver. 

"I am healthy" I said. 

I opened my eyes and looked at Oliver. 

"I'll let you save my city if you go home and rest" said Oliver. 

I was confused. 

"My city is in need of sea men" Oliver whispered. 

I blushed and let Oliver take me home. We made it to where I live and Oliver sat me on the couch. He started to make me some soup for lunch. 

"Take your shirt off quick so I can rub some medicine on your chest" said Oliver. 

I pulled my shirt off and saw Oliver blush. I laid down on my back and Oliver walked over. He sat on the couch and put some gel on his fingers. Oliver started to rub the medicine on my chest. I admit that does feel nice. But if I have super speed then shouldn't I heal from a cold faster? 

"The medicine will help you feel better soon" said Oliver. 

Oh I think it has already. My pants are getting tight and there is a bit of a lump forming. However I don't know if I should say something or not. Oliver rubbed his thumb on my nibble and I moaned. Oliver chuckled. 

"Really, that turns you on" said Oliver. 

"Come on, a handsome man like you sitting on top of me and rubbing medicine on my chest. Who wouldn't be into you" I said. 

Oliver smiled. He put his hand on my cheek. 

"Still pretty warm. But maybe after a nap then I can help relieve some pressure" said Oliver. 

"I want to eat the soup first" I said. 

"Okay" said Oliver. 

Oliver gave me a kiss on the lips which surprised me. Not many people want to kiss me if I have a cold I would imagine.