Avatar (You x Loki)

YOU POV:

We made it to the castle and went inside. I looked around at the huge palace and everyone was looking at me. Some of the frost giants would touch me which made me jump a little.

"They look funny"

"Why all the clothes"

"Can we keep them"

We stopped walking and the frost giants let me go.

"Hello father" said Loki.

"Daughter, welcome back. Who is this new person you brought with you" asked the one who seemed to be the king.

"This is y/n, they are with the air breathers" said Loki.

The king looked at me.

"Send them back. I have said their kind is not welcome here" the king spat at me.

"I was, but there was a sign from the goddess" said Loki.

"Thier kind doesn't belong here. Either turn them or send them back" said the king.

"What's he saying" I asked.

"My father is deciding what to do with you" said Loki.

Her father.

"Your highness" I said as I bowed.

The frost giants held me back and put a sword to my through as if I just attacked their king.

"Calm down, y/n is new here" said Loki.

The frost aliens relaxed a little but kept a eye on me.

"On Jotunheim a bow is done before you fight someone. In most cases it's a fight to the death" said Loki.

"Oh, I'm sorry" I said.

"What is going on here" asked a women as she entered.

"That is the queen. And my mother" said Loki.

The queen walked up to me and circled me as she got a good look at me. She stood in front of me after her examination.

"Who are you" she asked.

"y/n" I said.

The queen grabbed a needle and poked me with it. It made me bleed and she licked my blood off the needle. The queen looked surprised.

"Why did you come here" she asked as she put the needle away.

"I got lost so I came here to learn how to survive here" I said.

"We have already tried to teach you air breathers. It is hard to leave the river blood when you are part of it" said the queen.

"Well I'm not like the others. Just ask B15 and Ravonna. I'm no alien" I said.

"What are you then" asked the queen.

I stood there a little nervous.

"I'm a human" I said.

Normally humans aren't well accepted by aliens. Mostly because of the Christian God.

"From Earth, and I am able to link with a avatar so, my real body is in a box somewhere" I said nervously.

"A human? We should turn him immediately" said a frost giant as they started walking over to me but the king stopped him.

"No, this is our first human we have ever met. We need to learn more about them. We will have y/n learn to be one of us. And then we will turn them" said the king.

I really need to learn the Jotun language.

"Loki, you will teach the human our ways" said the queen.

"Why, can't we just take them back instead of turning them" Loki asked.

"No, if they are going to learn to be one of us they must actually become one of us" said the queen.

Loki groaned.

"It has been decided. Loki will show you our ways before you are turned into a true Jotun. Learn well y/n, and we shall see if your godly humanity can be cured" said the queen.

"Everyone go back to your business" said the queen.

Everyone started leaving.

"Come on, we can start with you looking the part" said Loki.

I saw Avatar and I wondered if I can turn it into a loki fanfiction romance. So, it's based off of Avatar but it's a little different then Avatar. Air breathers means those who can't breath under water. The jotuns can breath underwater in this.