Multiverse Timeline (Hunter)

This is my first plus reader. Plus reader will not be the same as x reader. My x reader will be dating a character from the series. Plus reader just adds you into the story but you don't date anyone from the series. You date a character that I made up. And yes Hiccup is your brother in this. Hunter is also not your real name just a nickname.

YOU POV:

I was in nightfury form and sat in the cage. Ever since I was little I was able to shapeshift into any dragon that exist. I don't know why though. Everyone else in the village was human so it couldn't be from family or anything. Plus Berk kills dragons. I haven't been there since I was 10 which was five years ago. Viggo and Ryker walked up to the cage with a hunter.

"And how is the shifter" asked Viggo.

"Still refuses to let any of us get close enough to patch up his wing" said the hunter.

"Why don't you just have him put down" asked Ryker.

I growled at Ryker. Viggo rolled his eyes.

"Because brother, this boy is able to shapeshift into a dragon. He can be useful to us in taking down the dragon riders. I also assume that he will be worth a lot on the open market. Problem is he can't fly" said Viggo.

"Isn't that better" asked the hunter.

"Not many people want a dragon that can't fly. Even if we fix his wing he is missing half a tail like the other nightfury" said Ryker.

"There is a way to fix his wing and get a fake tail fin. But we will need the help of Hiccup" said Viggo.

Hey I have a brother named Hiccup.

"Are seriously saying that we just hand them another nightfury? The boy stays with us" said Ryker.

"Hunter is no use to us if he can't fly. Plus we can always get him back" said Viggo.

He turned to face me.

"And if you do decide to attack us then just remember who it is that has your family" said Viggo.

The three of them left the cage.

"Unload everything from the boat except Hunter and leave the ship here for the riders to find" said Viggo.

HICCUP POV:

The gang and I were flying to check out a dragon hunter base. We made it but only found a boat.

"Where is everyone" asked Astrid.

"Maybe they had a place to be" said Ruffnut.

"Regardless they wouldn't just leave a ship. Something has to be on it" I said.

"Then let's stay far away from the trap" said Snotlout.

"Snotlout we are going to check it out. What if Viggo left something important" I said.

Snotlout groaned and we all flew over to the ship. We landed and Toothless smelled something.

"Everything okay bud" I asked.

"The dragons know that something is here" said Fishlegs.

I got off of Toothless. I noticed that the dragons aren't scared or acting like there is danger. More of just confused. Toothless sniffed and went to the cages below.

"Wait here, Toothless and I will check what's below" I said.

Toothless seemed a bit too excited to get down there. I went down the latter and found Toothless sniffing a cell.

"What is Toothless" I asked.

Toothless gave me a gummy smile and started getting excited. I looked at the cage to see it was empty. There has to be something more. I jumped back with a yelp as a nightfury appeared out of the thin air.

"What the" I asked.

I needed a minute to gather my emotions. There is another nightfury finally but he has a broken wing and a missing tail fin like Toothless. Which is fixable but how did he appear out of no where? The other riders came down and saw the nightfury.

"Wow" said Tuffnut.

"Another nightfury, this is so exciting" said Fishlegs happily.

"But why would Viggo just leave it here" asked Heather.

"Okay I know this is exciting. Believe me I know but we have to get Angel out of here before the hunters return" I said.

"Angel" asked Snotlout.

"Ya, Toothless is the only other nightfury and he's my dragon so I figured I should get to name the new nightfury" I said.