Runaway Queen DC Thea x Roy

THEA POV: 

We were all in under the highway in the glades. A bunch of us from the family decided to run away. That was about a few weeks ago. Why we ran away is a long story. Right now everyone was having dinner. Oliver and I had some money left so we agreed that this one we will have a cheap meal from Big Belly Burger. 

"One burger and fries" said Oliver as he sat down next to me and handed me my food. 

"Thank you" I said. 

I took my food and we started eating. 

"So, do you have any idea on where we are suppose to go" I asked. 

"Not really, if needed we could live off grid on a island" said Oliver. 

"Well hopefully it doesn't come down to that because I love having stuff for periods" I said. 

"I'm sure there would be something" said Oliver. 

Everyone ate their food and talked about what's next. We will spend the night here and tomorrow find somewhere to go. Suddenly a bunch of police cars and other cars showed up. 

"EVERYONE RUN" someone yelled. 

We all got up and started leaving. The police and everyone got out of the cars with guns. 

"WAIT" yelled Tommy. 

Oliver and I were surprised. 

"You're alive" I said. 

"My father promised to be a good dad" said Tommy. 

"So you betrayed us" asked Oliver. 

"Did you forget what that bitch has done" I asked. 

"He is still our father" said Tommy. 

"NO, not anymore" I yelled. 

"Thea" said Merlin as he walked up to us. 

"Are you alright" asked Merlin. 

"No, you're here" I said. 

"Yes well, I had to make sure my daughter is alright. I put a tracker in you for that reason" said Merlin. 

I was shocked. 

"You bitch" said Oliver. 

He ran up and punched Merlin. The cops had to pull him off of Merlin. 

"Grab everyone you can. We are go home" said Merlin. 

Oliver freed himself and grabbed my hand to run. 

"OLIVER" Tommy yelled. 

We hid behind a wall. 

"Go find the others. I'll come find you when it's safe" said Oliver. 

I hugged Oliver. 

"Promise me you will be okay" I said. 

"I will" said Oliver. 

We broke the hug and I ran to find the other Queens. We decided to call our little runaway group that. The only problem is Merlin is tracking me. 

I was shot in the shoulder and yelped in pain. 

"CAREFUL, IF WE DAMAGE THE TRACKER WE LOOSE HER" Merlin yelled. 

I kept running and held my shoulder. I was getting weak and probably loosing blood. I fell to my knees and saw someone running up to me. I fainted and blacked out. 

I was on a bed and I can't feel my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw I'm in someone's house. I slowly and painfully sat up and looked at my shoulder. My arm is in a sling and wrapped up. The bullet was removed and I have guaze around my upper arm. Probably the tracker. 

"I put you on some pain relief while you were out" said a voice. 

I looked up and saw a boy enter the room. He gave me my shirt. 

"I stitched up the bullet hole and washed the blood out. It should be good as new" said the boy. 

"Thanks, but who are you" I asked. 

"Roy Harper" said the boy. 

Roy sat on the bed. 

"I removed the tracker and bullet while you were out" said Roy. 

"How did you know about the tracker" I asked. 

"Honestly, your father paid me to help bring you in but I don't know what kind of sick man would put a tracker in his own child like that" said Roy. 

"But you still work for him" I said. 

"It's called a double cross or betray. I only pretended to for the money. If I was going to turn you in I would of done it by now" said Roy. 

"Okay, but why help me" I asked. 

"I never liked Merlin. Knowing how you being out here makes him mad then I'll help make him mad" said Roy. 

I guess that might be true but I don't trust him fully. Roy is a stranger. There has to be more to it. No one would go threw all this trouble for money. 

"Anyway you should rest" said Roy. 

"No, I have to find my brother" I said. 

"Don't worry, I can go look for him. But you can't go anywhere in your condition. So stay here and rest. I'll be back" said Roy as he stood up. 

He left and I laid down. He might be looking for Oliver or he might get the police. Either way I can't fight in my condition so I guess I'll stay here.