Mobius X Loki rewrite part 1

I picked up a witch hat and looked at the price. I haven't decided what I will be for halloween but I suppose I can be a witch. It's hard to believe it's almost October and I still don't have a costume. The hat is about $12. I have enough money for it. I put the hat on and continued walking around the store to see what else I will find. I'm mostly into the decorations. However not many people like Halloween all year round. I stopped walking and jumped back as a portal appeared. 

"New animatronic" asked a girl. 

"Maybe" I said. 

Three people came threw the portal. All in weird suits with strange writing. One girl and two boys. 

"Ou sommes-nous actuellement" asked one boy. 

"La Terre, le pays de l'Amerique . Je crois qu'ils parlent anglais ici" said the girl. 

"Hi, this is America. If you don't speak English can you go back to your country" asked the girl that was behind me. 

I wanted to face palm but instead rolled my eyes. Says the white lady of course. 

"This doesn't concern you. We are here on business" said the other lady. 

The second man grabbed a device from his pocket and started scanning for something. I turned around to start leaving. 

"Found him" said the man holding the scanner. 

The women and the first man looked at the device as I walked away. 

"Stop right there Loki Laufeyson" said the women as she looked at me. 

I paused in confusion. How does she know my name? I turned around to face the three. 

"How do you know my name" I asked. 

"Your father sent us to come get you" said the women. 

"Uh huh" I said crossing my arms. 

"What does he look like" I asked. 

"Male, white, red hair, brown eyes" said the women. 

Fair enough, I set the bar to low. 

"What's his name" I asked. 

"Laufey" said the women. 

"Nope" I said. 

I don't know anyone by that name. The women took a step closer to me. 

"I don't expect you to remember your highness. But your father will explain when we get there" said the women. 

I laughed a little. 

"I'm terrible sorry but you have the wrong person. I'm just here because my sister is going to give me a haircut today. I only came here since my other sister is currently getting her hair cut which gives me time to walk around the mall. Now I will go pay for this hat and it's time I head back so I won't be going anywhere with you" I said. 

"Have a nice day" I said with a fake smile. 

I turned to leave but the women grabbed my arm. I turned around to punch he but the women hit me with a stick and now I'm moving in slow motion. What the hell? I'm falling in slow motion. 

"SECURITY" the women that was behind me yelled as she ran off. 

The other women let go of my arm as I was slowly falling. She grabbed a bracelet. 

"You're now moving at 1/16th speed Loki. It is only temporary but gives me enough time to put this bracelet on you" said the women as she slapped the bracelet on my arm. 

The women pushed a few buttons and I fell to the ground at regular speed. 

"What the hell" I asked. 

The women and one of the men grabbed me and stood me up. They held my arms tightly. I tried to free myself but couldn't. I am surprised the hat stayed on though. The women turned to the other man. 

"Erase the human's memory" said the women. 

The man grabbed a device from his bag and the women pulled me threw the portal. We made it threw and the portal was gone. I looked around the place confused. We are now at a ware house with concrete floors. There is lights on the walls but also very light fog close to the ground and puddles. 

"Where are we" I asked. 

The women turned to the man. 

"I got him from here. Go see if you can find Mobius" said the women. 

The man let go of me and left. I watched him walk away leaving the two of us. I freed myself and ran. The signed and grabbed a remote from her pocket. She clicked a button and suddenly I was right next to her again. I stopped running and looked at the women. She smiled at me. I started running again but the women pushed a button on her remote again. Suddenly I was back right next to her again. This time the women grabbed my arm again and started dragging me somewhere. 

"Where are we? Where are we going" I asked. 

"We are in Hell" said the women. 

I gave a fake laugh. 

"No seriously where are we" I asked. 

The women said nothing as we walked. Rude. We walked in silence and I could hear my footsteps and a occasional splash of a puddle when I walk threw one. The women walked me over to a crate that was on the floor. On the create was my name. 

"What is this" I asked. 

The women continued to ignore me and opened the crate. Inside was a bunch of stuff. The women took the witch hat off and tossed it into the crate. 

"I didn't pay for that" I said. 

The women then reached into my pocket and grabbed my cellphone. 

"Hey" I said as she tossed it in. 

"Leave it" said the women as I went to grab it. 

In the box was clothes, journals, pencils, crayons, markers, a computer, and books with a language I can't read. 'Un Coeur de Pirate' one of them was titled. The women closed the crate and locked it. 

"Are you going to ignore all my questions" I asked. 

"Not all of them" said the women as the lights started to flicker. 

I watched in shock as the crate vanished. I pointed at where it was. 

"How did" I started and looked at the women. 

"Like I said, you're in Hell" said the women. 

She grabbed my arm again and started to drag me.