Type 1 Goddess part 2

SYLVIE POV: 

Loki and I made it to my timeline. Odin and Frigga didn't know when I was born so instead of a birthday it was adoption day. Later I asked if I could go to Jotunheim to meet my birth family. I have a good relationship with both my parents and adopted parents. I had to hold my head from the head ache. 

"Where is your room" asked Loki. 

"Over here" I said annoyed. 

Hopefully no one will catch us. I had to walk a little slower then I would of liked from the headache and nausea. 

"Aww Loki, there you are sister" said Thor. 

Great. We turned around and Thor gave me a hug. 

"Happy adoption day" said Thor happily. 

He broke the hug and I tried not to throw up. 

"Are you alright Loki" asked Thor. 

"Yes" 2012 Loki and I said in unison. 

We looked at each other and then back at Thor. 

"Yes, I just have a headache and nausea today" I said. 

"Does that mean we have to cancel the party? I already bought this great hotel on Earth" said Thor. 

"Maybe, I'll see how I feel later but I'll still go to Earth just won't do much partying" I said. 

I want to go lay down. I feel like shit. 

"And who is this handsome man" asked Thor as he looked at Loki. 

"Uh, you must be Thor" said Loki. 

"Yes, and I assume you are my sisters boyfriend" said Thor happily. 

I threw up and sat on my knees. I'm not sure if that was from the idea of dating Loki or the nausea. 

"This is great, we can go on a double date. You, Loki, me, and my girlfriend Jane. I even know the best restaurant for food and we can get tattoos to remember it" said Thor as he held Loki's shoulder. 

"NO" I yelled. 

Thor and Loki looked at me. 

"He is not my boyfriend. He's gay and already has a boy toy" I said. 

"I'm bisexual" said Loki. 

"Then it will be you and your boyfriend" said Thor. 

"Maybe" said Loki. 

"Anyway I'll tell father and mother Loki isn't feeling well today" said Thor. 

He left to find our parents and I saw Loki was confused. 

"Is he normally like that" asked Loki. 

He held out his hand and helped me to my feet. 

"Yes, isn't he a party animal in your timeline" I asked. 

"No, growing up it was always how he will be a great king and slay all the frost giants" said Loki. 

"Well, I guess since relationships are different so is personality" I said. 

I took Loki to my bedroom and changed into pajamas. I kinda threw up on my shirt as well. I laid down in bed and Loki covered me up. He looked around the room. 

"Don't touch anything" I said. 

"What's this" asked Loki as he looked at some posters on the wall. 

"Just some singers in this timeline. Now let me sleep" I said. 

Loki created a garbage can and sat it by the bed. 

"Do you still have your tempad" asked Loki. 

"Yep" I said. 

"Good, text me if you need anything" said Loki. 

Loki grabbed his tempad and created a portal. He left and went back to the TVA. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I napped for a few hours and took a bath. I looked threw the cabinets for some medicine to see if that would help. I don't have any medicine for nausea though. I'll have to go to the store. Or I can ask Loki to bring me some from the TVA because I don't want to get up.