Magic Birthday (Tony X Stephen Dating)

TONY POV:

It is my birthday today. I honestly don't feel all that excited. My family, let's just say I'm still their disappointed. But today Stephen took me to meet his friends. It's been nice I guess. I was currently hanging out with Natasha. We were at her house. "Anyway I made you a pumpkin spice candle" said Natasha as she gave it to me. "Thank you" I said as I took it. "Everything okay" asked Natasha. "Ya, it just hasn't been that good of a birthday so far" I said. I don't usually like my birthdays anymore. It just reminds me I'm a disappointment to my family. "Well, we can use some magic if you want to make this day better" said Natasha. "What kind of magic" I asked. "What ever you want. I have the book right here" said Natasha as she showed me the book. I put the candle down and took the book. "Hey Natasha can we speak to you for a minute" asked Wanda. "I'll be right but you can look threw the book" said Natasha and she left with Wanda and Pepper. Probably girl drama.

I set the the book on the table and flipped threw it. There are a lot of spells. A penis enlargement spell. Alright, I picked up a wand and read the spell out loud. The wand glowed as I said it. I finished and there was a big flash of light. I dropped the wand and everything changed. I opened my eyes and was shocked. I shrunk down to less then a foot. I'm like the size of a Polly pocket. The bigger ones not the tiny ones. I looked around the room. Everything is so huge. I must of said the spell wrong. I need to get back up to the book to fix this. Something was coming. I saw Fluffy slither over this way. Thor's pet snake. It saw me and started to come closer. "Fluffy, I'm not food" I said as I started to back away. I fell off the ledge and into some water. I swam to the surface and wiped my face. I'm in a fish bowl. Lovely. The bowl was picked up and I was being carried somewhere. It turns out that there was a surprise party for me. It's nice but I'm stuck in this fish bowl right now.

I tried to find a way to get someone's attention. But I can only tell Stephen. It is forbidden for humans to do magic. Because of how unpredictable it is. I see why now. I could see that Stephen was sad that I wasn't here. Or so he thinks. I am here. He just can't see me. I climbed up onto the coral that luckily was sticking out of the water. I grabbed my phone to text Stephen. "He hasn't shown up" said Stephen. "I'm sure he will be here soon" said Hope. "But what if he isn't, I think I screwed the whole thing up. I just wanted a perfect day with my boyfriend but he's probably feeling lonely somewhere. I just wish I knew where Tony was" said Stephen. I called Stephen. "Oh my gosh Tony, where are you, are you okay" asked Stephen. "Ya I'm fine. I just tried a spell and shrunk and now I'm trapped in the fish bowl" I said. Stephen turned around confused and was shocked when he saw me. In the end I was taken out of the fish bowl and returned to normal size. Stephen hugged me and kissed me on the lips. "You should probably read the entire section next time. The warnings come after the spells" said Stephen. "I'll remember that but I think I did the spell wrong" I said.

YES THIS WAS A BIT TERRIBLE. OH WELL,