Ear Piece (Loki x Sylvie)

SYLVIE POV: 

"I want to burn this place to the ground" I said. 

"I'll show you were new desk is. You can start there" said the man that I was with. 

I ignored the joke as we walked. We walked by some windows and it caught my eye. We stopped walking and I walked up to the window. 

"Have a look" said the man. 

The walked up to stand next to me. Outside was Asgard. I'm now on a ship in space and Asgard is in the distance. 

"I thought there was no gravity here" I said. 

"There isn't, not outside the space ship" said the man. 

I looked out the window. Asgard, my home is still there. I use to imagine what it would be like to see my home planet from far away but now, I just want to go home. 

"This can't be real" I said walking away. 

"It is, but so is all the homework. Good thing to add to the fire I guess" said the man as we walked. 

We got on a elevator and were silent for a minute. I wonder when I can get this bracelet thing off of me. 

"I'm Fabauti" said the man. 

I looked at the man. 

"Am I suppose to know who that is" I asked. 

"No, you had your memory erased so you don't remember me but I am your father" said Fabauti. 

"And where are you taking me" I asked. 

"Some place to talk so I can explain everything" said Fabauti. 

"Right" I said. 

We were silent till we got off the elevator. 

"So you're the one who enrolled me at the school here" I said. 

"Correct" said Fabauti. 

"Why" I asked. 

"So you can learn French" said Fabauti. 

"Uh huh" I said. 

We made it to a room and entered. Fabauti walked up to the table in the room and started setting it up. 

"For the record this does feel like a killing me kind of room" I said. 

"Not big on trust are you" said Fabauti. 

"You kidnapped me" I said angrily. 

"Sorry about that" said Fabauti. 

Fabauti finished with the projector. 

"Alright have a seat" said Fabauti. 

He turned around to look at me and I made a run for the exit. Fabauti grabbed the remote and suddenly I was back where I was. 

"Even if you could run away you won't get back to Asgard anytime soon so just have a seat" said Fabauti. 

Fabauti sat in a chair. I signed annoyed and sat in the other chair. I crossed my arms and looked at Fabauti. 

"J'aimerais que tu puisses te souvenir de moi" said Fabauti. 

I have no idea what he said. 

"What do you want from me" I asked. 

"Let's start with answering some questions" said Fabauti. 

"Like what" I asked. 

"To start off you want to go back to Asgard. So if you return what will you do" asked Fabauti. 

"Go home" I said. 

We were silent for a second. 

"And" asked Fabauti. 

"Make dinner and probably shower" I said. 

"No, let me stop you there. What I meant was what are you going to do with your life" asked Fabauti. 

"Get a job" I said. 

"Okay but which job would that be" asked Fabauti. 

I was silent for a minute. Well now I'm not going to do it. 

"I, haven't figured that out yet" I said. 

"So you don't have a plan" said Fabauti. 

"Why do you even care" I asked. 

"I'm just wondering, why does someone with such a opportunity just want to throw it away" asked Fabauti. 

"Isn't this just a place a place that teaches French" I asked. 

"Well yes, but it's more of testing to see if you are able to get a ear piece that can make learning new languages easier" said Fabauti.