Irondad Spideyson because I can't make this work in DC

TONY POV: 

I was at the lair looking for Peter. He isn't answering his phone. 

"And this" said Peter as he grabbed his phone. 

Peter showed me the picture he took of his friend Max. Max had blood coming out of his eyes. Transgendero. Its a serum that can either change your sex or kill you. So it's okay for the transgenders but I have problems with it because, you could die. Especially if you are female to male like Peter. 

"This looks familiar" said Peter. 

I don't like where this is going. Peter could get into serious trouble. 

"I want you to stay away from that this time" I said. 

I can only picture the worse has happened. 

"Tony, I found Peter" said Felicity. 

I ran over to the computer she was at and looked at the screen. Peter laid on a bed asleep on one camera and in another was a man wearing a skull mask. 

"Hello, I am blood. As you can see I have kidnapped your spiderman. Don't worry, his identity will stay a secret to the public. However I know that he is transgender. Since my gift from God keeps being denied I decided to test it on your spiderman" said the man in the other camera. 

I could feel my blood boiling in anger. 

"Problem is the only cisgender man with a matching blood type is his father Iron Man. So to everyone watching, Iron Man can come to this address to help his son. But come alone, or your son dies" said the skull man. 

The other camera went back to the news and now the people were talking about everything. I looked at the address. 

"I'll be back" I said as I started leaving. 

"Tony wait" said Felicity as she stood up. 

I stopped and turned around to face her. 

"What" I asked. 

"You can't go there alone. It's a trap" said Felicity. 

"I have to, it's the only way to save Peter" I said. 

I put my suit on and left. I made it to the empty warehouse and entered. It's quite. A man tried to punch me but I dodged. I fought the people that attacked me and made it threw the building until I found the room Peter was in. 

"Right on time, your son is just waking up" said the skull man. 

I frowned and ran up to the man. I was blocked by another guard. 

"Where did you get the formula to make the serum" I asked. 

"It was a gift, from God" said the Skull man. 

His guard held me from behind. I grabbed the guard and flipped him over my shoulder as the Skull man injected Peter with the serum. Peter started to groan in pain as his body changed. I fought the guard until he was knocked out. 

I turned around expecting another guard or the skull man. There was only Peter. I ran up to Peter and picked him up. I laid him down on the floor quick. His pulse is still there which is good. But he isn't waking up. 

"Peter, come on wake up" I said. 

I noticed he isn't breathing. Shit, I put my hands on Peter's chest and could tell his lungs are clogged like he drowned. Probably on his own blood. I started draining the blood out of Peter's lungs and to his stomach before getting him to breath again. 

"You're going to be okay Pete" I said. 

Peter coughed and I stopped moving my hands. Peter coughed a few more times and was breathing on his own now. Peter slowly opened his eyes and I was relieved. My son is okay. 

"Dad" asked Peter. 

"Ya" I said. 

I hugged Peter before picking him up again. I carried Peter out of the building. Peter closed his eyes as I carried him.