Multiverse Timeline (Play Date (Avenger parents and their kids))

LOKI POV: 

"I'm bored" said Shuri. 

"We are almost there, just a few more houses to past" I said. 

"Do Billy and Tommy also have super powers" asked Peter. 

"Honestly I don't know. Maybe" I said. 

I went to Queens, Wakanda, and Kama taj to get Peter, Shuri, and America to come to west view with me. Wait Peter and Shuri are holding my hands but where is America. 

"Oh shit" I said. 

"That's a swear word" said Shuri. 

"Have either of you seen where America went" I asked. 

"No" said Peter as Shuri shook her head. 

"Okay fine I'll just have two 10 year olds for now" I said. 

Strange is going to kill me. I was about to continue walking but suddenly a portal open and America came threw it with a couple ice creams. 

"I got ice cream but figured you three would want some as well" said America. 

"Awesome" said Shuri. 

The all started to eat their cones as we walked. 

"America you almost gave me a heart attack" I said. 

"Why" asked America. 

"I had no idea you left. Anything could of happened to you out there. Especially if you ran into Sylvie or Alligator me" I said. 

"There is a you that is a alligator" said Peter. 

"Oh I wanna see" said America. 

"No" I said. 

"BOO" Shuri yelled. 

"Listen let's just be on our best behavior okay" I said. 

I can't believe I turned these three into ten year olds for this. We finally made it to Wanda's and I knocked on the door. Shortly after the door opened and it was Wanda. She brought Vision back by creating another one and together they had sons. 

"Hi, you must be Loki" said Wanda. 

"Yes, I am" I said. 

"And who are these three kiddos" asked Wanda. 

"Shuri, Peter, and America" I said. 

"Peter, oh like, oh my god is that Tony's adopted son" asked Wanda. 

"Yes, I turned these three into kids" I said. 

Wanda slapped me across the face and the three kids laughed. 

"Anyway Billy and Tommy are in the kitchen helping me bake cookies. Why don't you three join them while I have a talk with Loki" said Wanda looking at the kids. 

"Okay" said Peter. 

"I should get ice cream for them two" said America. 

She created a portal and left. Shuri and Peter went to kitchen. 

"Are you out of your fucking mind" asked Wanda as she crossed her arms. 

"My boyfriend wasn't sure we would be good parents so I got some kids for the day and what about how you took a town hostage" I said. 

"That's different, I didn't deage people and you are only 17" said Wanda. 

"Don't worry, it will only last 24 hours and I'm just showing my boyfriend that I can be a parent" I said. 

"Sure, maybe with ten year olds but babies are different. Are you ready to have to wash poop off your child when they have shit on themself and it's all over them" asked Wanda. 

"That is not true at all" I said. 

"Oh it is" said a women. 

I jumped and saw a women next to me. 

"I'm Agnus, Wanda's neighbor. I heard that Billy and Tommy were having a play date so I thought I would stop by and hi to their friends" said Agnus. 

She went inside and to the kitchen. 

"You can come inside Loki but don't destroy anything and the second the other Avengers find out I won't help you fight them" said Wanda. 

"Good, I don't need you two" I said. 

I entered and Wanda closed the door. We went to the kitchen. 

"I would have us bake cookies at my house but Ralph would just eat them all and complain about how hard his job is with a bottle of alcohol in his hand" said Agnus.