Avengers the movie but different part 2

The author of this fanfic can't stop smiling because Loki's smile is contagious. And he is watching the movie while writing this. The two boys stood up. The older one holding a spear of some kind.

"SIR, PLEASE PUT DOWN THE SPEAR" Marcus yelled.

The two boys attacked. Killing people until there was no one left. Barton stood up and tried to attack the older twin. The older twin slapped a bracelet on Barton's arm that stopped him from using his powers.

"You have heart" said the older twin.

He put his spear to Barton's chest and took control of his mind. Marcus watched in shock. Everyone believed that the frost spear was lost when the original frost aliens died. But yet here it was. Meaning that the original frost aliens are also still alive. But no one has seen them for generations. Marcus knew he had to get out of here. Marcus grabbed the cube and put it in a case while the older twin took control of a few minds. Marcus being a dormant frost alien means he is immune to the spear like all frost aliens but also able to touch the cube with out freezing. He tried to sneak away.

"Wait, I still need that" said the older twin.

"This doesn't have to get any messer" said Marcus.

"Of course it does. We have come to far for anything else" said the older twin.

Marcus turned to face them.

"I am Tom with my servant Loki, of Asgard" said the older twin.

"Tom and Loki, Thor's younger twin brothers" said Selvig standing up.

The older twin Tom was annoyed by that statement.

"We have no war with your people" said Marcus.

"A ant has no war with a boot" said Tom.

"Are you planning to step on us" asked Marcus.

As much as the fangirls would be into that no.

"I come here to give the humans a new ruler in exchange for the frost cube and Tony Stark" said Tom.

"Who" asked Marcus as Barton noticed the portal.

"Me, who else could rule those lowly humans" said Tom.

He took control of Selvig's mind.

"Sir, Lord Marcus is stalling. He means to bury us" said Barton.

"Like the original frost aliens" said Marcus.

"Barton is right, the portal is collapsing in on itself. We have maybe to minutes to leave" said Selvig.

"Well then" said Tom.

Barton shot Marcus and the men left. Barton grabbed the case and they were gone. The men went to the grodge where the cars are.

"We need these vehicles" said Barton.

The men started to get inside a truck.

"Who's that" asked Hill.

"They didn't tell me" said Barton.

"Hill, do you copy" asked Fury over the walkie talkie.

"Barton has turned" said Fury.

Barton tried to shoot at Hill but she dodged and shot back at him. Barton got in a truck and they drove off. Hill chased after then in a intense car chase but they got away. Everyone else made it out of the building. And then the portal exploded. Taking all of area 51 down with it. The president tried to stop the twins but failed.

"The cube is with the twins. I have men down" said Fury.

"A lot of men are still under. I don't know how many survivors" said Hill.

"I want everyone we have looking for the brief case" said Marcus.

"Coulson get back to base. This is a level seven and right now. We are at war" said Fury.

"What do we do" asked Coulson.

"We call in the Heroics" said Fury.

It's time you meet them even though it's just the avengers but different.