Date Night Stephen x Loki

STEPHEN POV:

Loki decided to take me out on a date tonight. So now I'm getting ready. Suit, brush my teeth, did I shower? Yes I did. I'm a bit nervous. I was adjusting my hair when there was a knock on the door.

"LOKI CAN YOU GET THAT" I yelled.

Loki is currently staying at my house for a few days. There was another knock. Fine, I'll get it. I went to the living room and opened the door. I was surprised to see Loki standing there.

"I thought you were in your room" I said.

"No, I'm picking you up for our date. These are for you" said Loki as he gave me some black lilies.

"Oh Loki these are beautiful" I said taking them.

"And a brownie. I saw that your blood sugar was low" said Loki.

"Thanks" I said taking the brownie bag.

I let Loki inside.

"It actually feels like I'm going on a real date" I said putting the flowers in a vase with water.

I set it down.

"Except there is a hint of low blood sugar and I'm wearing a wet towel to between my legs with a adult diaper that goes to about there" I said as I grabbed the top of the diaper.

Yes I am potty trained. My parents did it the same as everyone else. I'm just female to male transgender and have to go threw this alien process of growing a penis. So the towel is to add water like a plant and diaper so my pants don't get wet. Once I have a penis then I no longer need the adult diaper.

"Ready to go" asked Loki.

"Yep, just need to grab my jacket" I said.

I put my jacket on and we left. I ate the brownie as we walked to the restaurant. It was just down the street. We went inside and were taken to a table. We ordered some drinks and looked at the menu. I have to convert calories to carbs to figure out how much insulin to take. We ordered some food and started with some chips and sauce as a appetizer.

"Oh I almost forgot, i forgot to pay the rent check" I said.

"No roommate stuff tonight. This is a date" said Loki.

"Okay, so do you know any moves" I asked.

"Well there is this one. You start by having a cat sent to by someone who hates Asgardians" said Loki.

"Oh my God, and that works" I asked.

"It does when you combine it with this is so scary. Why can't the humans just live in peace with us" said Loki.

"Aaw, you poor little God" I said.

"Or there is this" said Loki.

He leaned closer to my face.

"I was going to wait till tomorrow to shove my dick up your ass and scream for more as I give you my love. But you're so sexy, I don't think I can" said Loki.

Shit, that did something to me.

"Wow, I think I have a boner now" I said.

"Right, now what about you. Do the humans have any moves" asked Loki.

"So where did you grow up" I asked.

"That's it, boy the humans are lucky they can experiment" said Loki as he sipped his wine.

"Just answer the question" I said.

"Asgard" said Loki.

"We're you close to your parents" I asked.

"With my mom. Not so much with my dad" said Loki.

"Why not" I asked.

"There has always been this distance I guess. We don't exactly get along. Especially after he sent my boyfriend to be hang because he doesn't like gay people" said Loki.

"That's so sad" I said.

"Ya, honestly sometimes I" Loki started but stopped talking.

"Wow, nice move. So simple" said Loki.

Let me know if you want more. And yes it was based off Friends.