Tony x Loki (lemon) *Not my artwork*

TONY POV: 

We caught Loki and got inside the plane. Natasha started to fly to the shield base.

"Is he saying anything" asked Nick.

"Not a word" said Natasha.

"Just get him here. We're low on time" said Nick.

We road in silence. Steve kept looking at Loki.

"I don't like it" said Steve.

"What, rock of ages giving up so easily" I asked.

"My name is Loki, if asgard. I am the God of mischief" said Loki.

"Pleasure to meet you, Loki" I said.

Loki chuckled.

"Give it a hour and I'll give you just that Anthony" said Loki.

We were silent and I tried to hide my blush. Thankfully this suit can hide a boner. There was some thunder outside and something landed on the roof. A man broke in and took Loki. So in short we fought the man who turns out to be Thor. Loki's brother.

"Are we done here" asked Steve.

We all looked around.

"Ya, for now" said Thor.

We looked around but Loki was gone.

"Split up and look for Loki" said Steve.

We split up and started roaming the woods. Of course Loki would run away. Damn Thor, now we are looking for Loki because of him.

"Anything yet" I asked.

There was no responce.

"Hello" I said.

The ear piece must of died. My suit was shut down and opened. I walked out and my suit fell to the floor.

"Jarvis, are you there" I asked.

There was no responce. Shit, I had a full battery. How did my suit die? I guess I'm lucky I always carry a screw driver just in case. Not sure how that will fix anything but it's worth a try.

"Hello Stark" said a voice.

I jumped up and turned to see Loki.

"Loki" I said.

"Yes, ready for our pleasure Anthony" asked Loki.

"You expect me to believe you want sex" I asked.

"Well yes" said Loki.

"Why" I asked.

Loki turned into Pepper. I was confused.

"Being your assistant and watching you fuck all those girls" said Loki.

He walked up to me and wrapped his arms around me. Loki grabbed my ass.

"How about you try it will me" Loki whispered.

I feel uncomfortable. And I need a new assistant.

"I'm, not into you" I said as I pushed Loki away from me.

He transformed back into his self.

"I think it's more of you aren't attracted to women Stark" said Loki.

He has a point I guess. I never felt attracted to girls but men I do. And now Loki, is, here.

"We don't have all night Tony" said Loki.

"What makes you think I even like you. Even if I'm gay that doesn't mean I like you" I said.

I think I like Loki but I'm not going to tell him that. He is evil and I shouldn't like him. Loki made his clothes vanish and I was shocked. Nevermind I want a piece of that meat. Loki chuckled.

"Looks like you are enjoying yourself" said Loki.

"Uh, maybe" I said blushing.

Loki started roaming his hands all over his body.

"Oh Tony, please make love to me. I want to feel you cum down my throat" said Loki.

Fuck it. We have time. I quickly undressed and saw Loki watching me. He was also enjoying this. I walked up to Loki and kissed his lips. We rubbed our hands all over eachother bodies. His skin was so soft. Loki ran his fingers around my arc reactor.

"Try to stay quiet Tony. We don't want to get caught do we" Loki whispered as he played with my nipples.

"No" I moaned.

Loki kissed my neck and all the way down to my dick. My breath hitched as Loki blew on it. He got on his knees and shoved my dick in his mouth. I threw my head back and moaned. I know how to keep it quiet. I ran my fingers threw Loki's hair. He was sucking me and moving his tongue around.

"Faster Loki" I moaned silently.

Loki started humming and played with my balls. God he is so good at this. I started slowly moving my hips. Loki used his magic to tie me to a tree with my legs open.

"Next time Stark. Let's keep it calm for now" said Loki.

He got back on his knees and started sucking me again. I leaned some precum and ran my hand threw Loki's hair again. Loki was able to have me go deep in his mouth. I want to move my hands but I'm stuck. Loki put his finger in my butt. I moaned a little surprised but relaxed as Loki started to move his finger in and out as he sucked me.

"Go faster Loki. I want to feel your lips move at a fast speed" I said.

Loki stood up to my disappoint ment.

"Or, I can pound your spot" said Loki.

"Please" I said.

Loki put his dick inside me. I groaned in pain and had to adjust at first. Loki whispered how it will be over soon and I'll be feeling pleasure again soon. By the way where are Steve and Thor?

"Okay, go ahead" I said.

Loki started pounded my spot. It's hard to stay quiet.

"Watching you like this is enough to make me orgasm" Loki moaned as he pounded me.

"What does it feel like to have a man cum inside you" I asked in between moans.

Loki got close enough to breath on my neck.

"You'll see my little light. You can feel him release his cold sperm inside you and fill you up as he rides it. It touches your spot and feels like the best thing ever" Loki whispered.

I moaned and came. I leaked it all over us. I threw my head back and Loki continued hitting my spot.

"Mm Stark. Who knew a mortal can be so sexy" said Loki as he pounded me.

"You chose the correct human" I said.

"Yes I did" said Loki.

He was close. I could tell by his moans.

"I think they are coming" I said as I heard a branch snap.

Loki came inside me and road it. We were both out of breath.

"So, you like the thrill of being caught" I said with a smile.

"Ya, along with fucking on the bifrost and fucking frost giants" said Loki.

He pulled out and untied me.

"Then we will do those next time" I said.

"Glad to hear you enjoyed it enough to want more" said Loki.

He tossed me my clothes.

"Of course, but it's our little secret" I said.