Multi Verse Sherlock (BBC) Tony X Stephen

STEPHEN POV:

I was in bed with Tony in my arms. We always cuddle at night and I'm glad I don't have work today. Last night I had to cancel our date and help out at the hospital. They were short on doctors and had a lot of patients. As promised I get the day off today. The sun shined into the bedroom. Tony rolled over and kissed my cheek which made me smile. 

"Morning love" said To, the fuck. 

I popped my eyes opened and almost had a heart attack. That isn't Tony. I screamed and fell off the bed as I scooted back. The man crawled over and helped me up. 

"Are you alright" asked the man. 

"Ya I'm fine, but who the hell are you" I asked. 

The man was surprised. 

"Sherlock it's me" said the man. 

I was confused still. 

"John" said the man. 

"John who" I asked. 

"John Watson, your boyfriend" said John. 

That can't be right. 

"Okay first I need to figure out where I am" I said heading to the kitchen. 

I also need breakfast. Now I'll never admit this but Loki is a amazing cook. I wonder if there are any of his waffles left. I opened the fridge but screamed again. I slammed the door shut and marched over to John. 

"WHY THE HELL IS THERE A SEVERED ARM IN THE FRIDGE" I yelled. 

"That is yours" said John. 

"Oh don't be ridiculous John. What kind of monster keeps a severed arm in the fridge" I said angrily. 

"How much alcohol did you have last night" asked John. 

"What" I asked. 

"How much alcohol did you consume last night" asked John. 

"None" I said. 

"Don't lie to me" said John. 

"I'm not lying" I said angrily. 

"Really, because I was with you and you were drunk. So drunk in fact I had to carry you home" said John. 

"No, that couldn't of happened because I was working late at the hospital" I said. 

"I don't believe you" said John. 

"Well you should" I said. 

I went back to the kitchen and John followed me. I opened the fridge and jumped when I saw the arm again. I took the arm out and closed the fridge. I held the arm by the pinky finger and walked over to the trash. 

"Oh Sherlock, come on" said John. 

"No, this is going in the trash and my name is Stephen" I said. 

"But if you throw it away in the trash then we will have to smell it" John said. 

I stopped and thought for a second. He has a point. 

"Okay" I said. 

I picked the arm up by the pinky again and carried it outside. John followed me. 

"Can you at least be aware that carrying a severed arm threw the streets of London is a little suspicious" said John. 

"Then I guess London never heard of me killing Thanos and dragging his corpse threw the streets of New York" I said. 

"Who the bloody hell is Thanos" asked John. 

I threw the arm away and turned around to face John. 

"You seriously have no idea what I'm talking about" I asked. 

"Honestly, you had a lot of alcohol last night so I think I need to take you to see a doctor" said John. 

"You don't need to because I'm fine" I said. 

"I'm taking you anyway. Go shower and get dressed" said John. 

I rolled my eyes annoyed. This has to have a reasonable explanation. What if this is just a dream of some kind? 

"Sherlock" John asked a little angrily. 

"I told you my name is Stephen" I said.