Hanukkah and Christmas Tony and the Portal

TONY POV:

I flew up and into the portal. I was in space and the frost aliens planet in front of me. It use to be Pluto but now is a earth planet stuck in eternal winter. My skin turned blue from the cold. I ended up being surrounded by the frost aliens. I let go of the missile but it was a fake one so it didn't blow up. My suit ran out of power and I knew that I was done for. The frost aliens grabbed me and started taking me to their space ship.

"We got Tony" one of them said.

They speak alien but I don't know if the speak any human language. The frost aliens retreated from earth and came back threw the portal. The last one grabbed the cube and shut down the portal. I faint and was out for a while. I was on a bed hooked up to a few monitors and a breathing mask on. I was in the cold. I wasn't cold though. But the temp was cold. I woke up and looked around. I must be on the ship. My suit was off and I was wearing hospital clothes. They most likely hid my suit. I took the breathing mask off and sat up.

I took the wires and stuff off me. I need to find my suit and find a way to get back to earth. I also should probably find out what the frost aliens have planned for me. They had to of taken me for a reason. I stood up and looked around for a weapon. A syringe, it will have to do. I grabbed it and snuck around the hospital. I'm surprised by how empty it is. I was expecting frost aliens at every turn. I heard voices from behind a door. I slowly walked over.

"He's going to lose it when he finds out the truth" said a man.

"We'll give it some time. The boy is one of us so he will cooperate. It's that or learn everything by himself" said another man.

"There is no guarantee. How do we know the earthlings and other aliens won't kill us after what we just did" said a women.

"Then we will hide out on Pluto until things calm down" said the second man.

He seems to be the leader. I heard foot steps and the door opened. The frost aliens all looked at me. I panicked but then decided to attack the closest one. I ran up and tried to attack him with the syringe but he stopped me.

"So this is how you say thanks for saving your life" said the alien.

He took the syringe.

"You kidnapped me" I said angrily.

"Tony just listen" said a alien.

I shoved the alien that was holding me away.

"What" I said angrily.

"You were our mission from the beginning. The plan was to get you out of earth along with the cube" said the leader.

"What about Steve, and the other heroics" I asked.

"We ran some test while you were out and discovered that your frost DNA was activated because you are a crossbreed alien" said the leader.

"Where are Steve and the heroics" I asked a little angry.

"They are still on Earth and they are all safe" said a alien.

I could see he was holding something back.

"He's at the funeral,  everyone thinks you died after we sent the missile" said the alien.

I felt the anger boil inside me.

"You SON OF BITCH. YOU COULD OF KILLED ALL THOSE PEOPLE" I yelled as I attacked the alien.

I was given a shot and started to feel sleepy.

"Why would you do something like that" I asked as I was laid on the floor.

"We made sure that no one was killed in the attack" said the leader.

I fainted. I was on a hospital bed, AGAIN. I wasn't blue anymore. I opened my eyes and saw Steve sitting on the bed. Was it all just a bad dream?

"Hey Tony" said Steve as he placed his hand on my cheek.

"What happened" I asked.

"After you went threw the portal, the frost aliens retreated and took the cube with them. Everyone believed you died. As for the twins Loki and Thor took Red Skull back to Asguard and Red Skull was charged for his crimes. Loki joined the heroics" said Steve.