In Your Dreams (Steve X Bucky)

BUCKY POV:

It was a thunderstorm today. I made it to work and went inside. I work at a coffee shop. It's nothing fancy but it's worth the money. Especially since collage students tend to love coffee BUT NEVER DRINK THE ENTIRE CUP. It's annoying to see these people walk in and order a large fancy coffee and drink a fourth of it and toss the other half away. And they wonder why they are broke.

"Hey, look who decided to show up" said Sharon.

"I know I'm late. My alarm didn't go off" I said.

"Ya ya whatever. Just start taking orders" said Sharon.

I put on a hat and apron for my uniform. I then went behind the cash register and started taking orders. People would order their many different types of coffees. Some were simple and some I swear don't fucking exist. What the fuck is Daddy Mcloven Moose? Wait, that is one of the alcohol ones. Sharon the boss, thought we would get more customers if we serve some drinks with alcohol. Or just straight up wine. I'm not sure how she came to that idea but boy she was right. Customers love the alcohol in coffee. Of course we still card people. After a hour the rush crowd was finally over and I had some time to clean the counters. The door opened and a man entered. He took his jacket off and I noticed his mussels. He, is cute. I know I'm gay but damn. The man walked up to me.

"Hi, can I get a Daddy Cappucino with a banana muffin and" the man started.

He looked at the menu.

"What is the special sauce" asked the man.

"Ketchup, my boss thinks it will be more popular if we say it's a special homemade sauce" I said.

"Oh, okay then I'll just do the drink and the muffin" said the man.

"Okay, what is your name" I asked.

"Steve" said the man.

I typed it into the machine.

"That will be $37" I said.

Steve paid and I gave him a blueberry muffin. I got a cup for the drink and wrote Steve's name on the cup. I even put a heart over the I in his name. Is that too far? I don't want him to think I'm a creep. I started making the drink. Coffee with sugar, ice cream, a dash of serum, sprinkles and hot sauce, and finally foam and whip cream on top with penis confetti on top. I finished and put the straw in.

"Steve Evans" I said.

Steve got up and I gave him his drink.

"Thanks" said Steve.

"Your welcome" I said.

Steve left with his chocolate muffin and drink. He was so cute. I can't wait to see him again.

"Looks like someone caught your eye" said Sharon.

"What, no. He's just a customer. Steve probably has a girlfriend" I said.

"Did he give you his number" asked Sharon.

"No" I said.

I grabbed a broom and started sweeping.

"But you wrote your number on the cup right" asked Sharon.

"No" I said.

"Why, he could be calling you right now and then you two could go on a date" said Sharon.

"No, he's a stranger. Plus he probably thinks I'm weird after putting a heart over the I in his name" I said.

"You don't know that" said Sharon.

"I do actually. He is just a customer that came in and is no different from everyone else here" I said.

Sharon walked up to me and took the broom I was using.

"Or maybe he loves you. I saw the way he was staring at you" said Sharon.

I blushed. Could Steve really like me?