Avengers the movie but different part 3

A train went by the building. Natasha sat tied to a chair while her father and brothers were watching her. Her older brother slapped her.

"This is not how I wanted this evening to go" said her father.

"I know how you wanted this evening to go. Believe me, this is better" said Natasha.

"Who are you working for, your alien family that kidnapped you" asked the father.

The younger brother held the chair back over the ledge.

"Do you think that we don't know about the evil things they do" asked the father.

"You think they are more evil then you" asked Natasha.

Her brother set the char back up right.

The father looked at his son. The son grabbed Natasha's face.

"They steal unborn babies from their families making the parents believe they had a miscarriage. Just like they did with you" said the father.

A cell phone rang. The other brother answered his phone.

"It's for her" said the brother.

He gave his phone to his father.

"You listen carefully" The father started but Coulson interrupted him.

The father listened and then put his daughter on the phone.

"We need you to come in" said Coulson.

"Are you serious I'm working. I'm in the middle of a family meeting and my moron father is telling me everything" said Natasha.

"I'm not telling anything" said the father.

"You can't pull me out of this" said Natasha.

"Barton has been compromised" said Coulson.

Barton is Natasha's step brother. Barton's parents were the ones who raised her.

"Let me put you on hold" said Natasha.

She let her human father take the phone before kicking him in the balls. Natasha beat up the three boys and then grabbed her shoes. She grabbed the phone and started leaving.

"Where is Barton now" asked Natasha.

"We don't know" said Coulson.

"But he is alive" said Natasha.

"We think so. We will fill you in on everything when you get here but first you need to talk to the big guy" said Coulson.

"You expect Tony to trust a stranger like me" asked Natasha.

"I got Stark, you get the demon" said Coulson.

"Shit" said Natasha.

She had to go and find Bruce. The son of the president who has a demon inside of him. Natasha had a little girl who was also raised by aliens to bring Bruce to the edge of the city.

"Should of got paid up front" Bruce said to himself.

"You know for a man with a demon inside him you picked a hell of a place to settle" said Natasha as she came out of hiding.

"Well I'm the only one immune to the virus from hell so I figured I would help out" said Bruce.

They were silent for a minute.

"You brought me to the edge of the city, smart. I assume the whole place is surrounded" said Bruce as he looked around.

"Just you and me" said Natasha.

"She's lying. I can sense the souls of humans all around us" said the demon but only Bruce could hear it.

"What about your actress buddy. Is she a spy two, they start that young" said Bruce.

"I did" said Natasha.

"Who are you" asked Bruce.

"Natasha Romanoff" said Natasha.

"Are you here to kill me because that's not going to work out well" said Bruce.

"No of course not, I was sent here by shield" said Natasha.

"Shield" said Bruce.

"Is your father still mad that I ripped his eye out" asked the demon.

"Probably" said Bruce.

Natasha was a little confused.

"How did they find me" asked Bruce.