Multiverse Timeline (Baby Nightfury)

HICCUP POV:

I was at the club house going threw old notes from the dragon eye. I was seeing what we no longer need.

"HICCUP" the twins yelled as they entered.

I stopped what I was doing and looked at them.

"Wait, how is Toothless here" asked Ruffnut.

"Uh, he is my dragon" I said.

Toothless looked at the twin confused.

"No, I mean yes. He is but we saw him in the woods" said Tuffnut.

"But he has been with me all day" I said.

"Then who was the tiny Nightfury we saw in the woods" asked Ruffnut.

"Okay, just show me what it is you are talking about" I said.

I put the notes down and stood up. We got on our dragons and I followed the twins to the woods. We made it and the twins pointed to what I assume is a baby Nightfury.

"See, it's so small" said Ruffnut.

The dragon was trying to rawr but no sound was coming out. I could tell that Toothless was just as excited as me.

"Another Nightfury bud. We should go say hi" I said.

We landed and the baby turned to looked at us. I got off of Toothless and the baby ran over to Toothless. I looked around as they played with each other. I turned to the twins.

"Did either of you see another Nightfury. It's mother is probably worried sick" I said.

"No, only this little guy" said Ruffnut.

"Can we keep him Hiccup? Please, we already know he likes Toothless and he's only a baby that can't even rawr. Plus we can call him Toothless Jr" said Tuffnut.

I thought about it. Normally I would return it to the mother but we don't even know where the mother is. Plus this is the second Nightfury in 3 years. We might never find the mother.

"Okay, we can keep Jr for now but I think it's best he spends the night with me and Toothless since he is the only other nightfury" I said.

The twins cheered.

"Come on, we have to tell the others. To the club house" said Tuffnut.

The twins flew off and went to the club house. I chuckled and looked at Jr. Jr will be his name for now. I got on my knees and let Jr sniff my hand.

"It looks like you are staying with us for a while" I said.

Jr kept trying to rawr but there still is no sound. I wonder if he is injured. I'll have to look into it. Maybe baby Nightfuries can't rawr at such a young age. I got on Toothless and set up the tail fin.

"Alright but, let's take Jr back to the base" I said.

Toothless smiled and flew up into the air. Jr followed without hesitation. Good news is he can fly so he probably isn't seriously injured. We flew to the club house and landed. I got off of Toothless and Jr landed. He started sniffing everything.

"Hiccup" said Astrid.

"Hey Astrid" I said happily.

"The twins told everyone you found a baby nightfury" said Astrid.

"I did, well they actually found him. Anyway Astrid, this is Jr" I said.

Astrid looked at Jr who was now on Toothless' head.

"He's so adorable. And I don't think I have ever seen Toothless so happy" said Astrid.

"Ya, we are both excited. There is finally another nightfury. The only problem is we don't know where the little guy's family is" I said.

"They might come in search for him or maybe he is a orphan. I hate to be that voice but you know how rare Nightfuries are" said Astrid.

"Ya, I do. Which is why Toothless and I will watch Jr. At least until his mother comes back. If she comes back" I said.

NOTE:

Jr is also going to be called Phillip later on. He was born mute though so he can't rawr. Which also means he can't use the echo thing that Toothless does.