Multiverse Timeline (Love Who Remains)

SIGYN POV: 

Mobius, Sylvie, and I ran into the room to see the person who was behind all this. We came to a stop in complete shock once we saw the figure. 

"Loki" asked Mobius. 

Loki turned around and smiled. 

"Miss me Mobius? How's your jet ski" asked Loki. 

"I don't understand. We watched you carry the multiverse. What happened" asked Sylvie. 

Loki put his hand up and we saw the multiverse around us at the end of time. Timelines were everywhere and we could see glimpses into them. 

"I sat in my throne at the end of time. Watching everything, I saw my friends find love and happiness. Even if there is pain it's still erased or covered up with love. And all I can do is watch and remember, just how alone I am" said Loki. 

I watched as the people in the multiverse lived their lives. 

In one there was a older sister teaching her younger sister how to ride a bike. The younger one crashed into a pole and got up as the older one ran over. 

"Are you okay" she asked. 

The younger one looked at her arm where there was a small injury. 

"Let's go clean it up" said the older sister. 

A man sat in prison by the window. A women sat down across the window and they both grabbed a phone. 

"Hello Rachel" said the boy. 

"It's Rosie" said the women. 

It's clear these two hate each other. The boy was confused. 

"But the letter said Rachel" said the man. 

"Look Ransom what do you want" asked Rosie. 

"My brother, I want to meet him" said Ransom. 

"No" said Rosie. 

"That isn't your choice to make" said Ransom. 

"It's not yours either" said Rosie. 

"I'm his blood relative. He should meet his birth family. Not that you would understand. Daughter of Sherlock. It's not like you lost your family" said Ransom. 

Rosie frowned. 

"My mother died when I was a baby. I never met her nor even remember her. My father John married Sherlock when I was five. Your brother was left on our door step when he was only a few months old. We grew up together and even though we knew we weren't related we are still family. More then yours. Considering you killed some of your own 'family'" said Rosie with finger quotes. 

Honestly Ransom looks a lot like Steve Rogers. 

"Or more proud then I am" said a father as his son looked at the floor. 

The father went on to speak. The son was nervous as a girl walked up to him. 

"Be careful with that dragon in there" said the girl. 

"It's not the dragon I'm worried about" said the boy. 

"What are you going to do" asked the girl. 

"Put a end to this. I have to try" said the boy. 

He turned to the girl. 

"Astrid, if something go wrong. Just promise me they won't find Toothless" said the boy. 

"I will, just promise me it won't go wrong" said Astrid. 

I looked at Loki. 

"I'm reminded of how I have nothing and that's because I'm holding everything together" said Loki. 

"That's not true. You have us" said Mobius. 

Loki laughed. 

"Do I? Because I've been sitting in that chair for centuries. I have been in that very spot for a long, long time. And where were you? You never cared to stop by or even send a post card" said Loki. 

"Is that what this is about? How are we suppose to get to the end of time? There is nothing for the tempad to lock onto" said Sylvie. 

"You never even tried. I can't say I'm surprised. You're a Loki after all" said Loki. 

"Loki, this isn't you. Are you even hearing yourself" asked Mobius. 

Loki laughed again and took a few steps closer to us. 

"I have been alone for centuries Mobius. You haven't seen me since I left to save the multiverse. But you're right. This isn't the me you know. Because he's dead" said Loki. 

"So what, are you going to destroy the multiverse" I asked. 

"Don't get the wrong idea Sigyn. I don't want to kill people. I'm not a villain anymore. Remember" said Loki. 

"Then what, create a new loom" asked Mobius. 

"No, I'm going to combine every timeline into one. I keep it as a necklace but I won't have to be alone anymore" said Loki. 

"That sounds a lot like killing people to me" said Sylvie. 

"I have mercy Sylvie. I promise to not harm a soul. Most importantly you can see your mom again" said Loki. 

Sylvie frowned and threw her sword at Loki who held his hand up to stop it. 

"CALL IT WHAT YOU WILL LOKI. BUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS CRUEL. THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WILL DIE" Sylvie yelled. 

"No they won't. I'm going to combine the variants into one version of themself. I don't want to hurt anyone. I'm just tired of being alone. I thought you would understand" said Loki. 

He used his power to throw the sword back at Sylvie. She dodged and we started fighting Loki. Loki was mostly using his powers to hold us back. Loki didn't even seem to mind us being there. He was typing on a machine. 

"We have to stop that machine" said Sylvie. 

"I got a idea" I said. 

I grabbed Sylvie's sword and ran up to Loki. 

"SIGYN WAIT" Sylvie yelled. 

Loki turned around as I ran. I jumped and held the sword up. I fell back down to Earth and plunged my sword into the machine. 

"NO" Loki yelled. 

The machine started to smoke and spark. 

"It's going to explode" said Mobius. 

I tried to pull the sword out and Loki grabbed me. 

"What have you done" he spat. 

The machine sparked one last time before exploding. Loki held me under him as the machine blew up and the timelines went everywhere. I closed my eyes and waited for the explosion to end. After the smoke cleared and it was quite I opened my eyes and peaked out from under Loki. 

"The timelines are dying" I said. 

I stood up but stumbled. 

"Sigyn" asked Mobius. 

I fell but Loki caught me. 

"Loki, you have to help the timelines" said Sylvie. 

Loki looked at Sylvie. 

"No, I'm not going back. I told you my plans. And Sigyn is going to help me" said Loki. 

He opened a portal and carried me threw as I fainted.