Multiverse Timeline (The Sun shines Again REWRITE LOKI X MOBIUS)

THOR POV: 

Red Skull was holding the infinity stones. I tried to get up but still laid on my stomach. 

"And now Avengers. I will destroy you. Starting with the Spider brat" said Red Skull. 

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM HIM" Tony screamed. 

Red Skull attacked Peter but nothing happened. Peter flinched but relaxed when nothing happened. We were confused and Red Skull tried again to attack Peter. I stood up and noticed sparks from the glove. 

"Why isn't it working" asked Red Skull. 

The glove was sparking like crazy. 

"Something is happening" said Steve. 

"The stones, are fighting back" said Stephen confused. 

"What" asked Natasha. 

"Each stone has a soul inside. The souls are fighting back" said Stephen. 

"PETER GET OUT OF THERE" Tony yelled. 

The glove lifted Red Skull into the air. 

"NO, You work for me" said Red Skull. 

The stones are going to explode. I ran up and shoved Peter back before running to the stones. I reached out and touched the time stone but the stones exploded. 

I was laying on a cot. I must of blacked out. Everything is fuzzy and muffled. The Avengers are probably taking me to shield. 

"Will he be okay" asked a voice. 

It sounds muffled. 

"Ya, Thor has been threw worse" said Loki. 

Wait, Loki? But, he died. I opened my eyes and stood up shocked. I stumbled as I stood. 

"Wow, easy there brother. You took quite a hit" said Loki as he sat me down. 

"Loki, what happened? Where is everyone? Who is he? Where are we" I asked. 

I looked around and saw green ropes everywhere that were all attached to Loki's cape. Loki sat next to me. 

"I missed you two brother. Now as for the questions. Everyone is fine and back at shield. This is the end of time, and he" said Loki as he pointed at the man. 

"Is my boyfriend Mobius" said Loki. 

I looked at Mobius. 

"Nice to meet you" he said. 

I smiled but then I remembered. 

"Wait, am I, dead" I asked. 

"No, you're alive" said Loki. 

"But you died. Or, you faked your death again. And what are these ropes attached to you" I said as I grabbed one. 

I tried to pull it off of Loki but he stopped me. 

"Careful you oaf" said Loki. 

He took the rope away from me and put it with the others. 

"Well uh, you remember when the spiderchild told you about the multiverse in movies" asked Loki. 

"Yes" I said. 

"The multiverse is real. So, the me from your timeline is dead. I'm from a different timeline that was destroyed" said Loki. 

I was shocked and heartbroken. Loki is actually gone. 

"So, you're really dead" I asked. 

"Yes, in your timeline" said Loki. 

I am sad but I already know all this. 

"Then you can come back with me" I said standing up. 

I turned to Loki. 

"I can't" said Loki. 

"Come on Loki, the others will love you. And think of how happy mother will be" I said. 

"Thor, I can't leave" said Loki. 

"Yes you can. Just take those ropes off" I said. 

"They aren't ropes" said Loki. 

"What are you saying" I asked. 

Loki grabbed a rope and opened it. I was surprised to see the others at shield. 

"We just need to figure out what the stones did to Thor" said Bruce. 

"If one of the souls took Thor then how do we get him back" asked Fury. 

"They are all timelines. This one is yours" said Loki. 

I was shocked. Loki holds the multiverse in his hands. 

"Then why stay here when you have all these timelines in your hands" I asked. 

Loki took my timeline off his cape and I watched as everyone started to die and everything started to vanish. 

"If I leave the multiverse dies. So I have to stay here" said Loki. 

He took the timeline and attached it to the cape. Everything came back as it turned green. I felt my heart shatter. Loki can never leave this place.