Short Barry x Oliver

BARRY POV:

I sat with Oliver in the lab. He has some time off and decided to visit for a few days.

"How's your arm by the way" Oliver asked.

"It should be healed by now" I said.

A alert showed up on the computer. I sat up and we looked at the computers.

"It looks like a massive power source" I said.

Suddenly the source was gone.

"I'll call the others. You get your cute butt in that tight suit and go check it out" said Oliver.

I blushed and quickly got suited up.

"I'll be back" I said.

I gave Oliver a kiss on the lips and left. I ran as fast as I could to the location. When I made it I was at a construction sight. I looked around but everything seems normal.

"What do you see" asked Oliver.

"Just a construction sight. There is nothing here" I said.

A light shined in my face. I shield my eyes as people walked up to me.

"Flash, why are you here" asked the person as they lowered their flash light.

"I came to check if everything is okay. Some monitors picked up a huge power source that left a few seconds later" I said.

The people looked at each other.

"The blue light" said one of them.

"What" I asked.

The workers led me to a pit and shined their lights down into it.

"This building is suppose to be a hotel and there is where the basement will be. We were about to all clock out and head home but a huge blue light like a portal or something opened up down there and a person fell threw" said a worker.

"Is there a way down there" I asked.

"Ladder" said the worker pointing.

I took the ladder and went inside the pit. I heard a groan.

"Hello" I asked.

"Hello sexy" said Oliver.

"Babe I'm working" I said blushing.

"And we have date night" said Oliver.

I found a person laying on their side. They looked at me and created a dagger to point at me.

"Back off Stark. I'm warning you" said the person.

The person had a suit with a green cape and long orange hair. The person was injured badly with a busted lip and black eye.

"Who is Stark" I asked.

The person was confused.

The lifted their hand and the light around the sight came on. I could now see a clear image of the person's face.

"Who the hell are you" asked the person.

"The Flash" I said.

"The what" asked the person.

"I'm the Flash. Superhero with a red suit and superspeed" I said.

The person frowned and tried to stand up but fell.

"Where am I? Are you going to give me over to shield" asked the person.

"What is shield" I asked.

The person looked at me confused.

"What realm is this" asked the person.

"Uh, earth, central city" I said confused.

"What's the fastest way to new York city" asked the person.

"By a plane ticket and fly a few hours. Your a few states away" I said.

I jumped back in shock as the person had some weird glitch happen to them. The person then fainted.

"Honey, I'm bring this person in" I said.

I picked up the person and carried them out of the pit. I told the workers to call if anything else happens and ran back to Star Labs. I saw that the others finally made it.

"Who are they" asked Felicity.

"No idea. They didn't say. I think they might be a meta human" I said.

"Lay them on the bed" said Caitlyn.