A Hated Super Family part 2

TONY POV:

I sat up. 

"Okay everyone else leave the room. Only me and Steve can hear this" I said. 

"Why" asked Falcon. 

"Tony you should tell us" said Bruce. 

"It's best we know now before something happens" said Natasha. 

"Everyone out. NOW" I yelled. 

Everyone was silent. They all left and closed the door so they can't hear us. 

"Tony what is the error protocol" asked Steve. 

"I knew I had to hide the secret that I was born a girl so I have everything relating to that in a private file that only those I trust can access" I said. 

I manage to keep it a secret from the media because when I was a child my parents hid me from the public till I was 10. At that time I knew I was transgender so my parents introduced me as their son. 

"Friday, tell us what the issue is" I said. 

"You are pregnant sir. I can't tell how many babies but I did pick up a heartbeat that isn't yours" said Friday. 

"But how, Tony has been on testosterone forever" said Steve. 

"Yes but that doesn't prevent you from getting pregnant. However if you want to have the baby then you should stop taking testosterone for now. Or if you wish you can get a abortion" said Friday. 

I would never do that. I looked at Steve. 

"The baby is inside you Tony. It's your call but if we keep it we will have to tell the others" said Steve. 

"We will keep the baby. It's our chance to be parents after all" I said. 

Steve smiled and hugged me. 

"Would you like me to set up appointment to check on the baby in a few weeks" asked Friday. 

"Yes, but no one else is to know about this" I said. 

"Very well sir" said Friday. 

I stood up. 

"Come on, you should rest" said Steve as we left the lab. 

"So, you gonna tell us the super secret thing that is wrong with Tony" asked Clint. 

"Later, let's just go see these shield trainies" said Steve. 

They were all a little annoyed and left to go get ready. Steve set me in my room and made sure I have everything. 

"I think I'll eat before I rest" I said. 

"Okay" said Steve. 

I had breakfast with the others. We ate in silence. After breakfast I went to rest. I can't stop thinking about this. I know nothing about pregnancy. I went to my lab and started to do research. No alcohol. I can live with that. I spent hours looking before I shut down and went to bed. I even looked up baby names. I'm not sure what gender it is. Or how many there are. 

"Sir, your spiders have arrived in the mail" said Friday. 

"Okay, I'll get them later" I said. 

Bruce and I thought it would be great to create radioactive spiders and see how that would affect them. It's just simple test but it's nothing serious. I closed my eyes and slept. 

"I broke into your error protocol" said Bruce. 

"YOU HACKED MY COMPUTER" I yelled. 

"You're transgender. Seriously Tony aren't you suppose to be smart" asked Clint

"Not only that you are pregnant" said Vision. 

"Wait I thought only girls can become pregnant. Are you sure this is earth" asked Starlord. 

"They took a few steps back in evolution. The machine that folds clothes for you should of made it obvious enough" said Rocket. 

"The avengers have split up but won't say why. Everyone is wondering what will happen" said a news lady. 

Peter was crying on the ceiling. He was scared and didn't know how to get down.