Death Loki X Reader HAPPY ENDING

LOKI POV:

I was in my cell with (y/n). It's her last day alive so we are spending the day together. First I lose my little brother Tom to that Bitch Thor and now I'm losing my girlfriend. (Y/n) snuggled closer to my chest. With this illness it makes you more and more tires before finally you just fall asleep and your body is too exhausted to keep up so you never wake up. I guess it's better then having to suffer. But I still don't want to lose (y/n). There was some banging outside. What the fuck is going on? I got up and went to go check it out. I covered (y/n) up and saw that one of the prisoners has broke out. He took down the guards and started freeing the other prisoners.

"What's going on" (y/n) asked tiredly.

"Some kind of prison uprising" I said.

The prisoner walked up to my cell. He looked at my forehead.

"Sacrifice" he mumbled.

When I was a baby myself and other royal babies were suppose to be sacrificed by Malekith so he could kill all the royals. This man probably saw the symbol on my forehead. Only the dark elves can see them. The guy started to leave.

"You might want to take the stairs to the left" I said.

The guy looked at me and was confused for a second. He gave a evil smile and left the prison. I went back to the bed and laid with (y/n).

"Loki" asked (y/n) tiredly.

"Yes" I said.

"Can you read to me before I fall asleep" asked (y/n).

"Of course" I said.

I picked (y/n) up and carried her to a couch. I grabbed her favorite book and sat on the couch. (Y/n) leaned on my shoulder and held my hand as I started reading. It's a book about a women who goes on a journey threw many worlds. There are lost of monsters and alien creatures she faces.

"Karl looked at me with a tint of love in his eyes. He grabbed my hand and put it over his heart. I could feel his heart beating.

'Us frost giants are cold at the skin but we have a warm heart like you. My love for you is proof enough' said Karl.

He kissed my lips and I was a bit surprised" I said as I read the book.

(Y/n) kissed my cheek before she fell asleep. Now she won't wake up.

"I love you (y/n)" I said.

I kissed her forehead and closed the book. I picked up (y/n) and carried her to the bed to lay down so that she doesn't fall over when she dies. I laid with (y/n) till she was dead. The guards came and took her away. I thought this day couldn't get any worse but I was wrong. I decided to finish the book for (y/n) but a guard told me that Frigga is also dead. So now I'm sitting here in this destroyed room. I screamed as I cried. I'm losing everything. I lost my right arm when I attacked Earth, my brother, my mom, my love (y/n). I don't want to be alone. I heard footsteps and created a illusion. Tom walked up to the cell.

"Tom, after all this time now you come to see me again" I said.

Tom said nothing.

"Why" I asked a little angrily leaning over.

"Have you come to gloat, to mock" I asked.

"Loki enough, no more illusions" said Tom.

I signed and made the illusion vanish. Tom is the only one that I can be honest with who is also still alive. The room was a mess. I sat against the wall with a red and tear stained face and with my metal arm in front of me.

Tom walked to the other side of the cell and I looked at him.

(Y/N) POV:

I came back as a ghost and sat next to Loki. He can't see me but I still want to be here for him.

"Did she suffer" asked Loki.

"I did not come here to share our greif. Instead I offer you a chance at a far richer sacrament" said Tom.

Loki looked interested.

"Go on" said Loki.

"I know we both seek Revenge for our mother. So if you help me escape Asgard I'll grant it to you. Revenge, and then afterwords this cell" said Tom.

Loki chuckled.

"You must be truly desperate to come to me for help. What makes you think you can trust me" asked Loki.

"I do, we're brothers. And you should know that when I betrayed you in the past I did so with a glimmer of hope that we can still be brothers some day. That same hope doesn't exist for the other Avengers. You betray me and they will kill you" said Tom.

Loki smiled. We're in.

"When do we start" asked Loki.

"Samuel is getting her brother Daron and the other royals and we will meet them in the throne room" said Tom.

We got up and went to the Throne room. Loki changed his clothes and put his metal arm on. Loki had a smile on his face. A real smile.

"This is so unlike you brother. So clan destained" said Loki.

Part 2 will be next. It's a happy ending because spoiler but Loki dies in this. So you are together again.