Birthday Loki

LOKI POV: 

I was in the library reading a book. Thor was trying to sneak up behind me. 

"Don't" I said turning the page. 

"Oh come, how did you know I was here" asked Thor. 

"You need to work on your stealth. Anyway why did you come here" I asked. 

Thor sat next to me and I looked at him. 

"Well part of it was to wish my little brother happy birthday and I need you for some mischief" said Thor. 

"Alright, I'm interested" I said. 

I put a book mark in the book and closed it. 

"But what kind of mischief" I asked. 

"Well, I was hanging out with our friends. Sif wanted to try out some fighting moves she learned. Anyway we were hanging out when we saw Laufey and a few other frost giants enter the castle" said Thor. 

I was shocked. 

"The frost giants, here? Why wasn't the guards alerted" I asked. 

"There was no need. Laufey said he needed to chat with our father. So they are in Odin's chambers and talking about something but no one is allowed inside" said Thor. 

"So, why come to me" I asked. 

"Because you can shapeshift and turn invisible so you can sneak in" said Thor. 

"No, the frost giants might over react and demand war if I'm caught. It's probably boring realm business and did you consider just asking Odin about it after they are done talking" I said. 

"That is worth a shot" said Thor. 

We got up and left the library. We went to our parent's chambers and there was guards outside. It was to faint to form words but I could hear Laufey and Odin screaming at each other. I tried to open the door but the guards stopped me. 

"Sorry, but the all father said no one is allowed inside" said the guard. 

"I'm his son" said Thor. 

"If you have a problem you can take it up with Odin when he leaves his chambers" said a guard. 

"IT'S BEEN 17 FUCKING YEARS, ALLFATHER" Laufey yelled. 

The last part was yelled as a insult. There was more shouting. I looked at Thor who only shrugged. 

"What do you think they are talking about" asked Thor. 

"I have no idea. Something that has to do with 17 years" I said. 

"Just like you brother" said Thor. 

Thor and I waited outside the room while our father yelled at Laufey. Finally the doors opened and Laufey stepped out of the room. 

"Odin, I have waited 17 fucking years to be able to see my son. The one you took from me. I want him back. I'll be nice and give you till sundown. After that I won't lie to him anymore" said Laufey. 

Odin frowned and Laufey had a small smile on his face. He probably wanted to say that for a reason other then getting under Odin's skin. Laufey looked at Thor and me. 

"Happy birthday by the way" said Laufey. 

After that Laufey and the other frost giants left. Odin walked out of his chambers. Laufey has a son though. I never knew that. Plus Odin took him 17 years ago. It then hit me. 

"Father, what was Laufey talking about" asked Thor. 

"Leave us" Odin told the guards. 

The guards left and Odin turned back to us. 

"I should of said something sooner but then Laufey had to open their big mouth" said Odin. 

"So you killed his son" said Thor. 

"No of course not. I raised him as my own son" said Odin. 

Thor and I were both shocked. 

"How could you? You lied to me" Thor said angrily. 

"I know you must be mad son" said Odin. 

"MAD, I JUST FOUND OUT I'M ADOPTED. YOU LIED TO US" Thor yelled. 

"You aren't the adopted one Thor" said Odin. 

"What" asked Thor. 

"Why did you assume you were the adopted one" asked Odin. 

"Well, Loki and Hela look alike" said Thor. 

"Because I made Loki look like your sister when I turned him into a Asgardian and sealed his frost giant genes" said Odin.